PDA

View Full Version : H.M.S Hood/Vanguard mods

JOHNDQ
05-28-12, 05:38 PM
Just wondered if anyone uses the above mods! Im using stock 1.5 and cant get them to work :x

iowa101
05-28-12, 07:23 PM
Ask Karle, he was the one who did the mods and so he might be able to help you out with that.

Captain_Rockwell_Torry
05-28-12, 10:49 PM
I'm using them with no problem. You may need to get the Hood weapons update, though I thought Karl had included it in the file. There was a problem with the guns but that has been fixed. I don't know what the problem could be, as I use them all the time in stock 1.5. The only problem I ever had was with some of the Operation Monsoon mods, but the rest of Karl's work has been stand alone and works fine. Of course you can only run 1 mod active at a time, if you are doing that I can't think of what the problem would be.

Regards:
Captain Rockwell Torry:hmmm:

JOHNDQ
05-29-12, 05:39 PM
I'm using them with no problem. You may need to get the Hood weapons update, though I thought Karl had included it in the file. There was a problem with the guns but that has been fixed. I don't know what the problem could be, as I use them all the time in stock 1.5. The only problem I ever had was with some of the Operation Monsoon mods, but the rest of Karl's work has been stand alone and works fine. Of course you can only run 1 mod active at a time, if you are doing that I can't think of what the problem would be.

Regards:
Captain Rockwell Torry:hmmm:

Odd only having trouble with these ones and only have one at a time active :x

JOHNDQ
05-29-12, 05:39 PM
Ask Karle, he was the one who did the mods and so he might be able to help you out with that.

Will do mate cheers :salute: