PDA

View Full Version : REQ ]

pauple
04-14-12, 06:56 AM
Hi ModMaster, my request is for you all. ... It is possible to do change on de AI map to be more simple to trace line mesurement for calculation of an attack whit out always put the window on large size when the line is a long long line to trace ? .. Like the option on the same AI map whit the marvelous good option to stick on the submarine on travel long distant, but do it for the line calculation attack. Thank you ( im a french so sorry for my english ).

pauple
04-14-12, 07:10 AM
Sorry i forgot one thing .... It is possible to only click on the ennemy ship in the AI map when time for calculation mesurement for the TDC and then have already the line calculation in one click trace on the AI map and all this whit out put the AI window in large size.. ( only in small size even if my window is on the small size. For exemple : I see ennemy ship boom, i go on my attack periscope TDC boom, i lock the ennemy ship boom, i see in my bottom left in small size window the AI map boom , i juste mouve my mouse and catch the ennemy ship boom, zoom on or not and then click on the ennemy ship boom and my line is trace boom, and then click on the option center on submarine and my line is visible and right on the ennemy ship even if i dont see the in small window and center on the submarine .. Thank you.