PDA

View Full Version : Hardware problem or not ? (Graphics)

GrechuxD
01-29-12, 05:14 PM
Hi I present my problem with SH5.

Some time ago I had an older computer so I decided to change it a little because I had enough shear to games.
I was then:

AMD Athlon 2300 + (single core)
ATI Radeon 4650HD (I have it still) but I'll change it is not too good
1GB DDR1

On this computer I played in SH5, jes read on this very strange but I played in SH5 at max graphics detail or Texture, screen resolution and effects in the game. PhotoStream mention that I had a ATI AMD Vision Engine Control Center where I also had above normal wszydko tweaking the game is: Anti-Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering and Vertical refresch etc. The game went, and did not I cut.
After some time has finally come time to replace the computer.
I mean the computer's processor and more RAM. So I did and this is part of the process that converted only two in all but the most important along with the graphics card:

AMD Athlon (tm) II X4 640 Processor
Ram 4GB DDR3 motherboard and of course, but it does not matter in the game:)

When you improve your PC's time of fun and games so I installed SH5. I was full of hope that this game will look much better DX10 and such things.
I installed the game and when I turned disappointed: WHAT IS THE MAX detail cuts. WHEN THE OLDER COMPUTER He went to MAX details : O

The question is? What should I do or what is wrong? ; (If anyone knows what's going on please write-off.

The game now comes in low with the exception of a few effects and graphics included by me *1024x1280 60Hz. The enhancement options turned off, using all the (ATI AMD Vision Engine Control) : Cholera:

alexoscar
01-29-12, 06:06 PM
My advice: if you have changed MOBO, CPU, RAM, etc you should to format and reinstall OS from scratch.

If you don't do it, maybe you will find a lot of problems through drivers and OS.

Maki4444
01-29-12, 06:26 PM
Well the stock version of the game isn't all that impressive. Try adding some mods. :)

GrechuxD
01-29-12, 07:15 PM
Aha. I forgot to add for clarity. The computer was given to IT was all done and installed from scratch on a purely. I have windows 7 32-bit.

Thank you very much for your reply. Forum is cool and fun. In my opinion the best forum I've ever seen. Respect here gives a quick reply. I could not even get up from his chair so fast I got the answer:)

A lot of mods I have installed, it did not work : Nope: