PDA

View Full Version : Steam

Zam1
12-04-11, 02:21 PM
I installed my copy of SH4 through steam so all the files for the game are through there and nothing seems to work to get the mods going the very first time i tried a mod it appeared on jgsme but all every single other time i did it nothing show up and the first mod i downloaded didn't even work because jgsme couldn't find SH4 so it put it in the downloads file i moved the MODS folder to SH4 and now not even the orginal mod shows up on jgsme i cant even disable anything:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :damn::damn::damn:

Its greatly appreciated if someone helps that would make my day

USS Drum
12-04-11, 02:29 PM
I installed my copy of SH4 through steam so all the files for the game are through there and nothing seems to work to get the mods going the very first time i tried a mod it appeared on jgsme but all every single other time i did it nothing show up and the first mod i downloaded didn't even work because jgsme couldn't find SH4 so it put it in the downloads file i moved the MODS folder to SH4 and now not even the orginal mod shows up on jgsme i cant even disable anything:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :damn::damn::damn:

Its greatly appreciated if someone helps that would make my day

Buy the game from the store and welcome to subsim.

Sailor Steve
12-04-11, 03:45 PM
Buy the game from the store.
No, buy it from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hunter-Wolves-Pacific-Gold-Pc/dp/B001BBS8B0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323031402&sr=1-1

Almost certainly cheaper, and if you go through the link in my sig Subsim gets a cut. :sunny:

Zam1
12-04-11, 04:05 PM
No, buy it from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Silent-Hunter-Wolves-Pacific-Gold-Pc/dp/B001BBS8B0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323031402&sr=1-1

Almost certainly cheaper, and if you go through the link in my sig Subsim gets a cut. :sunny:
It wont let me apparently they dont ship to canada

CCIP
12-04-11, 04:21 PM
Your SH4 folder should be under Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/

From there you can use JSGME as normal. You do need to have the right folder path for it to work. Otherwise the Steam version is no different from other versions as far as mods - everything should work fine.

Sailor Steve
12-04-11, 07:02 PM
It wont let me apparently they dont ship to canada
Did you notice the Amazon Canada link just below on the same page? $8.98 CDN.