PDA

View Full Version : Tambor198 Mission Pack

BillDickson
10-19-11, 06:48 AM
Hi All

I have DL Tambors mission pack for TMO+RSRDC. I have installed using JSME, but cant find the missions in SH4.

Can Anyone help

Thanks

Bill

Webster
10-19-11, 01:59 PM
did you unzip it directly into jsgme? if so thats most likely the problem since you need to check the file paths of mods before puting them in jsgme to ensure they will work because many mods including this one have the actual mod folder within the main folder along with info about the mod or any special instructions you might need

from the mod install instructions:

Installation:

These missions are jsgme ready so just place the downloaded zip file on your desktop and unzip the download. now open jsgme and open the unzipped "tambor198's TMO+RSRDC missions pack" folder. now just drag the "TMO+RSRDC missions pack" folder over into jsgme and enable the mod, thats it.

BillDickson
10-19-11, 03:39 PM
Thanks for the reply

I have overcome the issue by copying and pasting directly into the SH4 single missions folder

Thanks again

Bill

cdrsubron7
10-20-11, 09:48 PM
It's nice to know that someone still finds my missions of interest. I hope you enjoy them, Bill. :yeah:

Webster
10-21-11, 12:04 PM
It's nice to know that someone still finds my missions of interest. I hope you enjoy them, Bill. :yeah:

good work with attention to detail is a formula for long lasting mods

in many ways your missions i think are done with the amount of detail and challenges that the devs would have wanted to make the stock missions if they had the time to do so.

your missions were and still are IMO some of the best i have seen :yeah:

cdrsubron7
10-21-11, 07:01 PM
good work with attention to detail is a formula for long lasting mods

in many ways your missions i think are done with the amount of detail and challenges that the devs would have wanted to make the stock missions if they had the time to do so.

your missions were and still are IMO some of the best i have seen :yeah:

Thanks, Webster. Appreciate the compliment. :salute:

chrysanthos
11-08-11, 01:50 PM
are there any 1.5 new stock missions?

Webster
11-09-11, 01:01 PM
are there any 1.5 new stock missions?

i put together two versions of this mission pack, one for TMO+RSRDC as tambor created them and one that i converted all of those same missions to work with the stock game

tambor has done some new missions since the 34 mission pack's were released but i am pretty sure they only work for TMO+RSRDC

if your asking if ubisoft made any the answer is sadly no, there was only one mission made and that was a seperate free download put out by ubisoft to show off changes made so they could sell more of the new 1.5 (probably it can still be found on their website)

it wasnt that well done IMO and was more about showing off the game changes then them making a good mission but it wasnt poorly done either, it just could have been better coming from ubi

look to the sh4 missions forum to search for the ones that are out there but sadly its not a very large group because i think the people with the background to do them well and historicly accurate likely found it more challenging to mod instead of create single misions and patrols