PDA

View Full Version : Tiny problems with Magnum Opus.

Elfishgene
08-21-11, 12:04 PM
First off i would like to say a huge ty to TDW and all the contibutors on Magnum Opus...just fabulous!

Just a few gripes though, all was well till i re-loaded a save and now some of the dial faces are just showing a bright, light blue colour and iv'e lost my depth under keel, the command is answered but no depth is forthcoming.

It's updated with the patch from the thread.

TheDarkWraith
08-21-11, 12:38 PM
First off i would like to say a huge ty to TDW and all the contibutors on Magnum Opus...just fabulous!

Just a few gripes though, all was well till i re-loaded a save and now some of the dial faces are just showing a bright, light blue colour and iv'e lost my depth under keel, the command is answered but no depth is forthcoming.

It's updated with the patch from the thread.

can you post a screenshot?

Elfishgene
08-21-11, 04:30 PM
can you post a screenshot?

It's sorted itself out, i saved in the pen and on loading was teleported straight onto the tower, then i remembered something i read about exiting and trying again till i got a load screen instead of teleportation, viola it worked!

The mod is just awesome, it's a completely different game (as in, it's now a sub sim again) Ubisoft needs to be paying you guys and right now! :yeah: