PDA

View Full Version : Speed

jerryb
08-18-11, 11:41 AM
Hi, downloaded and installed Magnum opus and I'm getting some CTD's but the question I want answerd is how do I alter the speed at which I can alter course. At the moment I have to slow to X16 to change direction is there a way of upping that? Probably been asked but finding things in this forum is confusing as there is so much stuff. Thanks.

TheDarkWraith
08-18-11, 11:43 AM
Hi, downloaded and installed Magnum opus and I'm getting some CTD's but the question I want answerd is how do I alter the speed at which I can alter course. At the moment I have to slow to X16 to change direction is there a way of upping that? Probably been asked but finding things in this forum is confusing as there is so much stuff. Thanks.

I think everybody has been trying to figure this out for a long time now :-?

jerryb
08-18-11, 12:22 PM
Thanks Darkwraith, really like your work, where can I find more? Any clues as to the CDT. Thanks.

TheDarkWraith
08-18-11, 12:24 PM
Thanks Darkwraith, really like your work, where can I find more? Any clues as to the CDT. Thanks.

Run the DbgView app found in \data\Applications before starting the game. When it CTDs send me the output of the DbgView app. This will help me determine what the cause is.

jerryb
08-19-11, 02:45 AM
Sorry, no Dgbview APP in data app folder.

TheDarkWraith
08-19-11, 08:30 AM
Sorry, no Dgbview APP in data app folder.

Ah, ok. Download my latest version of my UIs mod and enable after MO then.

You do have the patch enabled for MO correct?

jerryb
08-20-11, 09:30 AM
Where do I find your UI's?

TheDarkWraith
08-20-11, 09:33 AM
Where do I find your UI's?

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1332669&postcount=1

jerryb
08-21-11, 04:08 AM
Thanks, I'll play around with this a bit and get back to you, thanks again.

jerryb
08-21-11, 09:39 AM
Ok so, downloaded and installed UI's and ran a mission and I got a lot of Boxes on the screen that I couldn't shut. obviously I'm doing something wrong so I'll play about a bit and see what happens. Much prefer what I could see of your UI though.