PDA

View Full Version : [Rel]MadMax´s superb SH5 Subdiesel

AOTD_MadMax
07-17-11, 05:43 AM
Hello Captains,

during my work on my SH4 Mod FOTRS V2.0 i created an subdiesel-sound wich is better for the german subs as every sound before.

This Soundmod gives you an perfect harmony between inboardsound and outboardsound.
That means that the rhythm of both sounds are the same cause the was taken from the same engine, an 6 cylinder Deutz-Diesel ( nearly the same measures like the origin MAN Diesel ) mounted in an small coastal vessel ( one from Engineroom and the other outside near muffler )

Install it and enjoy the great sound of an origin old 6cylinder Diesel.
This mod is JSGME compatible and also compatible with every other mod.

Download :

http://www.aotd-flottille.de/SH5Mods/MadMaxs_SH5_Subdiesel.rar

Regards

Maddy

Stormfly
07-17-11, 07:13 AM
Hi MadMax,

sounds good :up:

...but it isnt compatible to SDBSM or most of the other mods like OHII, as these mods are build on SDBSM`S sdl file.

this sdl file have the interrior diesel sound as 3d sound enabled, your sound is a stereo sound and have to be mono to be compatible. ;)

mikaelanderlund
07-18-11, 02:35 AM
Cool sound:salute:

Magic1111
07-18-11, 04:05 AM
Hi Maddy !

Thanks, I´ll give the MOD a try !

But a question: Work the MOD with SH3 too ? Can I enable the MOD in SH3 ?

Best regards,
Magic:salute:

Magic1111
07-18-11, 02:12 PM
Hi MadMax,

sounds good :up:

...but it isnt compatible to SDBSM or most of the other mods like OHII, as these mods are build on SDBSM`S sdl file.

this sdl file have the interrior diesel sound as 3d sound enabled, your sound is a stereo sound and have to be mono to be compatible. ;)

Does that mean, when I enable this MOD from Maddy after SDBSM I have no Diesel-sound anymore ? :hmmm:

Best regards,
Magic

Stormfly
07-18-11, 04:19 PM
Does that mean, when I enable this MOD from Maddy after SDBSM I have no Diesel-sound anymore ? :hmmm:

Best regards,
Magic

that would mean youre loosing the interrior diesel sound, even if you enable it before SDBSM, OHII or SH5 live boat mod for example.

Magic1111
07-19-11, 06:51 AM
that would mean youre loosing the interrior diesel sound, even if you enable it before SDBSM, OHII or SH5 live boat mod for example.

Okay, can I fix this by myself ? And how ? Maybe by editing the .sdl File (remove the "hook" by 3d sound) ? :hmmm:

Best regards,

Stormfly
07-19-11, 07:08 AM
Okay, can I fix this by myself ? And how ? Maybe by editing the .sdl File (remove the "hook" by 3d sound) ? :hmmm:

Best regards,

yes, that would help... but if you want to keep the 3D sound, simply convert the interrior loop sample to mono.

Magic1111
07-19-11, 04:10 PM
yes, that would help... but if you want to keep the 3D sound, simply convert the interrior loop sample to mono.

Okay, thanks Stomy ! :up:

Best regards,

THE_MASK
05-12-12, 07:38 AM
The interior diesel sound needs to be mono . I have a mono adjusted one if you want it .

LemonA
05-12-12, 10:22 AM
Host the Diesel file. That wouldnt be bad.

flostt
05-12-12, 02:05 PM
i installed this one after SDBSM and it works...I havn't figured out why a mono file is needed :hmmm:

what i did notice is that if you stand on the bridge and order half speed ahead you can barely hear the engine noise (inside is OK)

THE_MASK
05-12-12, 04:45 PM
Host the Diesel file. That wouldnt be bad.I meant does madmax want it .

Capt Jack Harkness
05-13-12, 08:51 PM
After opening the file in Audacity to convert it to mono I discovered that these recordings are actually clipping pretty badly...

Stormfly
05-17-12, 01:08 AM
i installed this one after SDBSM and it works...I havn't figured out why a mono file is needed :hmmm:

what i did notice is that if you stand on the bridge and order half speed ahead you can barely hear the engine noise (inside is OK)

it seams you overwrote SDBSM`s SDL file with another mod, which have the regarding interrior diesel sound set as a non 3D sound.

3D sound samples have to be mono as they are played from ONE channel in a 3d enviroment which have multiple channles, at least more than 2 (stereo)...

...a pittey is that the sim have only one engine running.