PDA

View Full Version : SCX isn't working.

TheGreatHonker
06-04-11, 07:47 PM
So I installed SCX IIc over a clean copy of sub command patched to 1.08, and it automatically did all the batch files. When I start the game, t shows the SCX logo on the lower right of the screen, but the game is still running vanilla.

When I place subs in mission editor I can only make the stock subs driveable, and if there are any additional missions that come with this mod, they don't show up.

Captain Nemo
06-06-11, 06:00 AM
Long time since I installed SCX but if I remember rightly, to be able to drive non-stock subs you have to install an extra mod called SCU. In my install of Sub Command I only have SCX installed so like you can only drive the stock subs. As for extra scenarios for SC/SCXII, these can be downloaded from here http://www.subguru.com/missions.htm . I don't think any extra scenarios come with the SCX mod as such.

Nemo

TheGreatHonker
06-09-11, 05:56 PM
Alright got that working.
Also, how the heck do I recover the chinese satellite on the Satellite Hunt campaign mission?

UDT_Seal
01-09-12, 08:44 PM
I do have problem installing SCX. When I tried to install it and run bat files start runnig i got error message, saing that there is something withh C++.