PDA

View Full Version : How to provoke the traffic police

AdeptCharge
05-04-11, 01:43 PM
Having been pulled over in your motor vehicle..... Police -will you turn of your ignition, and step out of the vehicle for me, is this your car sir? (YES) Do you know the registration number? (YES, THEN PAUSE FOR SOME TIME) Well what is it then? (IT IS THE MARK IN WHICH THE VEHICLE IS DISTINGUISHED FROM OTHER VEHICLES BY THE DRIVER VEHICLE LICENSING AUTHORITY, DVLA, AND MAY THUS BE IDENTIFIED BY THE CENTRAL COMPUTER AT SWANSEA). Mike! assistance please we got a comedian. How fast do you think you were going then? (IF I WERE TO RELY ENTIRELY ON THE ACCURACY OF THE CARS SPEEDOMETER, I WOULD SAY THAT I WAS TRAVELLING AT 27 MILES PER HOUR AT THE MOMENT THAT I PASSED YOUR STATIONARY VEHICLE). We clocked you at 45-50, you were speeding along! Mike, yes pushing on you were. (NO. IMPOSSIBLE, ALLOW ME TO ELUCIDATE). (I PULLED AWAY FROM THE TRAFFIC LIGHTS WHICH WE SHALL REFER TO AS 'X' NOW, MY STARTING VELOCITY WAS 'U' WHICH EQUALS NAUGHT, ACCELERATING AT A RATE OF 'A' METERS PER SECOND SQUARED, TO REACH POINT 'Y' AT TERMINAL VELOCITY 'V' IN TIME 'T'. WE OF COURSE ASSUME CONSTANT ACCELERATION. 3 MINS LATER... THIS OF COURSE DOES NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE GEARING RATIOS OF THE VEHICLE, BUT THE ACCURACY WOULD NOT BE AFFECTED BY MORE THAN 01 IE MILE PER HOUR PLUS OR MINUS 10% SO EVEN ASSUMING AN ACCURACY OF 98% FOR THE CO-EFFICIENT OF FRICTION ON A WET SURFACE.... 2 MINS LATER... SO 'V' IS LESS THAN, OR EQUAL TO TWENTY SEVEN MILES PER HOUR. WELL WITHIN THE SPEED LIMIT). SMASH!!! Here your head lights bust. (I HAVE JUST WITNESSED YOU DELIBERATELY BREAK IT WITH YOUR TRUNCHEON, FORENSIC TESTS WILL NO DOUBT PROVE THIS). Its an offence to drive a motor vehicle in that state. (INDEED BUT I HAVE A SPARE HEADLIGHT IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT). Right I've had enough of this your going into the back of the special van that is on its way. Hmmm... ( I FEAR A FAMILIAR SCENARIO IN WHICH I WILL BE SYSTEMATICALLY BEATEN WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE VEHICLE, OUT OF SIGHT OF THE PUBLIC AND CONSEQUENTLY MY INJURIES BLAMED ON A FICTITIOUS ACCIDENT INVOLVING STAIRS AT THE POLICE STATION, EVIDENCE WILL BE FALSIFIED TO BACK UP THIS STORY, I WILL SUBSEQUENTLY BE JAILED FOR ASSAULTING AN POLICE OFFICER AND RESISTING ARREST. :O:

Dowly
05-04-11, 03:01 PM
My eyes bled a bit. :dead:

Herr-Berbunch
05-04-11, 03:11 PM
Haven't read a post of yours for a while.

So, did this happen recently? And are you the person in Swindon with some 39 points on licence?
:O:

krashkart
05-04-11, 03:13 PM
Some proper formatting would help greatly. But overall a very amusing post. :)

Ducimus
05-04-11, 03:17 PM
All i see is a big wall of text with the caps lock key on.

AdeptCharge
05-04-11, 03:21 PM
They could bleed more, ... having thus been sent to hard work detail in prison for above mentioned charges, on observing a rather large muscular inmate breaking rocks you could say... A-hem (now if I may suggest, since lines of stress run perpendicular to the strata in a sedimentary rock such as granite, a more efficient method of fracture would be to strike the rock parallel to the plane of its weakness, always strike the weakest point, pointing your finger ie here!) I am sure one will bleed more. :03:

Jimbuna
05-04-11, 03:23 PM
All I can add is thank God I never met you on the road :DL

AdeptCharge
05-04-11, 03:33 PM
Haven't read a post of yours for a while.

:O:I have not posted of late. By while I surmise you are relating to time! The abstract fundamental concept, a category of sense if you will, involving the recognition of an idea of before and after, past present and future, regarded theoretically as having a beginning and an end, as something limited by the duration of the external universe, as contrasted with eternity. :salute:

Tribesman
05-04-11, 03:44 PM
:yawn:

DarkFish
05-04-11, 03:47 PM
All i see is a big wall of text with the caps lock key on.And difficult words. Lots of difficult words. I think someone here is trying to look smart:shifty:

krashkart
05-04-11, 04:00 PM
And difficult words. Lots of difficult words. I think someone here is trying to look smart:shifty:

Or simply having fun with language. ;)

@AdeptCharge:

Remind me not to accept a ride anywhere with you. They'd probably haul me in, too. "Accessory to Attempted Bewilderment of an Officer of the Peace", or something like that. :O:

AdeptCharge
05-04-11, 05:29 PM
And difficult words. Lots of difficult words. I think someone here is trying to look smart:shifty:Difficult? :oops: most fascinating :smug: Then lets further harass the police, after being victim to a percussive attack to wit- rock hammer, and recovery as evident, when interviewed by the prison officers and police to describe assailants face!! A-hem it is comprised a maxillary bone sub-structural framework overlayed with subcutaneous layers of lipoid and fibrous muscular tissues, with an overall covering of dermal layers. more? There were two occular organs situated in frontal orbital sockets and three frontal apertures, the two smaller which were divided by a central septum. :know:

AdeptCharge
05-04-11, 05:33 PM
All i see is a big wall of text with the caps lock key on.I view and observe a lot more, that said I admire your talent to realise my keyboard CAPS LOCK button is fully functional. :up:

Jimbuna
05-05-11, 04:54 AM
Sounds like someone has had a bitter experience with a traffic cop on there travels perhaps?

Herr-Berbunch
05-05-11, 06:36 AM
(now if I may suggest, since lines of stress run perpendicular to the strata in a sedimentary rock such as granite...

:nope: Granite is an igneous rock, sandstone is a sedimentary rock, the third type is metamorphic rock of which slate is a good example. :know:

Gerald
05-05-11, 06:57 AM
:nope: Granite is an igneous rock, sandstone is a sedimentary rock, the third type is metamorphic rock of which slate is a good example. :know: Here is the knowledge certainly, :yep:

Herr-Berbunch
05-05-11, 07:32 AM
Here is the knowledge certainly, :yep:

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all at the Open University staff who produced the wonderful 60 point couse S103: Discovering Sciences (now updated to S104. S103 is also the RN's 50's sub HMS Warspite I believe.) also gaining me my Certificate in Natural Sciences. :woot:

Gerald
05-05-11, 07:54 AM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all at the Open University staff who produced the wonderful 60 point couse S103: Discovering Sciences (now updated to S104. S103 is also the RN's 50's sub HMS Warspite I believe.) also gaining me my Certificate in Natural Sciences. :woot: :hmm2:

Armistead
05-05-11, 08:54 AM
Chris Rock has the best course..

How not to get your arse kicked by the police..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

FIREWALL
05-05-11, 09:15 AM
P.W.I. Posting While Intoxicated. :hmmm: Pull it over. :haha:

Growler
05-05-11, 10:32 AM
P.W.I. Posting While Intoxicated. :hmmm: Pull it over. :haha:

Nothing gets past... the FIREWALL.

:D

Jimbuna
05-05-11, 05:16 PM
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all at the Open University staff who produced the wonderful 60 point couse S103: Discovering Sciences (now updated to S104. S103 is also the RN's 50's sub HMS Warspite I believe.) also gaining me my Certificate in Natural Sciences. :woot:

Your turn...apparently :DL

Snestorm
05-06-11, 01:43 AM
Interesting.
My experience with a mistaken officer went slightly different.

Officer: "Do you know how fast you were driving?"

Me: "Stated exact speed, complete with fraction."

Officer: "Would you mind telling me how you can be so sure."

Me: The road is flat. My foot was on the floor The truck is governed. And that's all she's got.

Officer: (In spite of my stated speed being very slightly over the limit). "Well, it seems there's been a mistake here. Have a nice day."

Bottom line is that it realy doesn't pay to get "smart" with a cop that's doing his job.
There's good and bad in everything and everybody.
Why try to bring out the worst in anybody, when it can only hurt you.

Jimbuna
05-06-11, 01:10 PM
Interesting.
My experience with a mistaken officer went slightly different.

Officer: "Do you know how fast you were driving?"

Me: "Stated exact speed, complete with fraction."

Officer: "Would you mind telling me how you can be so sure."

Me: The road is flat. My foot was on the floor The truck is governed. And that's all she's got.

Officer: (In spite of my stated speed being very slightly over the limit). "Well, it seems there's been a mistake here. Have a nice day."

Bottom line is that it realy doesn't pay to get "smart" with a cop that's doing his job.
There's good and bad in everything and everybody.
Why try to bring out the worst in anybody, when it can only hurt you.

Precisely http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/wolfcop.gif

Gerald
05-06-11, 01:29 PM
Precisely http://www.psionguild.org/forums/images/smilies/wolfsmilies/wolfcop.gif It suits you well.

Task Force
05-06-11, 01:35 PM
All i see is a big wall of text with the caps lock key on.

There is nothing wrong with cap locks!!! press them!

AND LET THE RAGE BEGIN!!!

Jimbuna
05-06-11, 02:59 PM
It suits you well.

:salute:

Gerald
05-06-11, 04:53 PM
:salute: Your kindness overshadows everything! :DL

krashkart
05-06-11, 08:09 PM
There is nothing wrong with cap locks!!! press them!

AND LET THE RAGE BEGIN!!!

*rrrraaaaaaageee*

THAT WAS VERY THERAPEUTIC. :smug:

Takeda Shingen
05-07-11, 07:15 AM
OHMYGODIGOTPULLEDOVER!!!!111!ONEONEONE