PDA

View Full Version : What mod is it?

CaptainMattJ.
04-15-11, 08:04 PM
So in a couple videos now, i notice a dramatic change to engine sounds. Ive seen it in stoainms videos, and i was wondering which mod caused the sounds to change?

oscar19681
04-15-11, 10:11 PM
I would say ask stoainm. I sure he,s more then happy to give you an awnser to that..

ddrgn
04-15-11, 10:18 PM
Stormfly's new beta version of DBSM has louder sound engine noises....

Zedi
04-16-11, 01:20 AM
I use Capthelms Audio mod and there is also a very nice engine sound.

stoianm
04-16-11, 01:25 AM
i will use stormy's update wit a louder option sound engine... this mod is so cool... and i hink is not needed to put any extra sound to overitte this mod (of cource this is just my opinion - take as a personal taste)

CaptainMattJ.
04-16-11, 03:48 PM
I use Capthelms Audio mod and there is also a very nice engine sound.
i installed that too but i notice no difference at all. Its getting annoying to install mods now. alot dont work, like stoainm's color mod. ive been using the same method since SH4 too. FX mod by TDW doesnt work. Capthelms mod doesnt work. Stoainm's doesnt work. Damage assessment mod doesnt work. But others do for some reason. German language works, Critical hit torpedoes work, IRAI and new UI Interface work, but for some reason those couplee of mods dont >:/

stoianm
04-16-11, 03:55 PM
i installed that too but i notice no difference at all. Its getting annoying to install mods now. alot dont work, like stoainm's color mod. ive been using the same method since SH4 too. FX mod by TDW doesnt work. Capthelms mod doesnt work. Stoainm's doesnt work. Damage assessment mod doesnt work. But others do for some reason. German language works, Critical hit torpedoes work, IRAI and new UI Interface work, but for some reason those couplee of mods dont >:/
My mod is working...sober use that mod in his screenshots... i do not understand wy is not working for you:hmmm:

jwilliams
04-16-11, 03:56 PM

How are up adding the mods that dont work to your mods folder???

Some mods you need to open the folder and check that they are in a format that works with JGME.

e.g. that the folder contains a data folder and not a mods folder.

CaptainMattJ.
04-16-11, 10:29 PM
Ive resorted to the old fashioned method of manually backing up the files then replacing them...sucks a little bit but it just wont install through JSGME

Only a couple mods though.