PDA

View Full Version : how to finish a mission.pissin me off

muppet
03-30-11, 02:40 PM
I have sunk well over 25000 tons of ships for the patrol coastal waters mission and it still dont register?Also that patrol specified area .......how the hell does that work ?

Thanks guys, gettin fed up with this game again,tryin to give it a fair go but its fighting me every step of the way.:damn:

THE_MASK
03-30-11, 03:03 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=179959

Jaguar
03-30-11, 03:50 PM
I have sunk well over 25000 tons of ships for the patrol coastal waters mission and it still dont register?Also that patrol specified area .......how the hell does that work ?

Thanks guys, gettin fed up with this game again,tryin to give it a fair go but its fighting me every step of the way.:damn:

A litlle addition to soberīs excelent tutorial: when this problem appears I save the game while in port (the right one, nowadays Kiel), exit to main menu, load it and there is the anchor symbol :03: flickering happily. Donīt ask me why it happens.

muppet
03-30-11, 03:51 PM
Sober thanks for trying to help but i know all that much and do it but it still doesnt register.Is there a mod i have to have installed for the missions to register or what?In the stock game you get the yellow icons on
the top of the screen letting you know whats happening,But when i use mods i dont get the yellow boxes on top.

stoianm
03-30-11, 03:53 PM
Sober thanks for trying to help but i know all that much and do it but it still doesnt register.Is there a mod i have to have installed for the missions to register or what?In the stock game you get the yellow icons on
the top of the screen letting you know whats happening,But when i use mods i dont get the yellow boxes on top.
i just made an tutorial and you will can see how to use the MO and the TDW interface... you can put the yellow sign back like you had before... will be ready in 1 hour

muppet
03-30-11, 04:45 PM
what if i dont use the magum opus mod?

stoianm
03-30-11, 04:48 PM
what if i dont use the magum opus mod?
You use the TDW new UI with TDC?.. if yes it is the almoust the same interface

muppet
03-30-11, 06:32 PM
Ok just tried again with no mods and still the same thing.I dont know whats wrong?I see the skipper in the bunker let him explain things to me ,request a mission ,press the x in the right hand corner and close the map ,see the skipper again and start the patrol?

Man this is driving me nuts.This game is soon heading the garbage bucket,Like im talking hours,fed upwith pc games that are released before they are finished .I hope a fire starts in the ubisoft building tonight.
****ing rippin.

stoianm
03-30-11, 06:36 PM
try to watch some video tut... maybe you will make an better ideea:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1623102&postcount=1

regards

Zedi
03-31-11, 12:02 AM
lol.. lesson no 1: if using cracked games, never go for help on official forums!

If you really forgot your user/pass, send a mail to the support with you cd key and they will restore your account. It will take a while, but hey..

muppet
03-31-11, 12:24 AM
I have sent a email off to ubi and i will call tomorrow,I have since uninstalled the game.I did not steal the game ,its sitting right here in front of me, but to be fair and honest i did download a crack as the game was of no use to me in its current state.Jesus we have to write down and keeps records of usernames and passwords like they were our medical history.I guess in the near future i should really keep a good and secure record of all my online info.

I hope ubi will fix me up, was just getting interested again.

TheBeast
03-31-11, 02:11 AM
I have sent a email off to ubi and i will call tomorrow,I have since uninstalled the game.I did not steal the game ,its sitting right here in front of me, but to be fair and honest i did download a crack as the game was of no use to me in its current state.Jesus we have to write down and keeps records of usernames and passwords like they were our medical history.I guess in the near future i should really keep a good and secure record of all my online info.

I hope ubi will fix me up, was just getting interested again.

I am sure that if you can provide your Product Key and it matches your previous account, they will hook you up. Its just a matter of waiting for them to respond to your request.

muppet
03-31-11, 09:52 AM
Yes i just got off the phone and gave them my key and he gave me back my login info reinstalling as i type ,Hope it works.

Ok after almost a hour and another phone call ,still no luck,they gave me my username and i had to reset password .I reset the password and still a nogo so i tried to remember my password that i used a couple years ago and after about 15 trys i nailed it.I am glad to say i will be blowin ships out of the water in no time.