PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few mods

Dignan
03-15-11, 08:14 AM
Hello forum. I just got SH5 and have a nice set of mods running. There are two small fixes I am still trying to find though.

1. is there a mod that changes the navmap contact blips to plain black dots (like in TMO for SH4)? I don't want to know what kind of ship it is, what country it belongs to or what direction it's going by looking at my nav map.

2. Are there any free camera mods that give you the ability to zoom or move closer to your sub in external view?

Thanks.

stoianm
03-15-11, 08:20 AM
Hello forum. I just got SH5 and have a nice set of mods running. There are two small fixes I am still trying to find though.

1. is there a mod that changes the navmap contact blips to plain black dots (like in TMO for SH4)? I don't want to know what kind of ship it is, what country it belongs to or what direction it's going by looking at my nav map.

2. Are there any free camera mods that give you the ability to zoom or move closer to your sub in external view?

Thanks.
you need this mod from here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093

will solve the both problems that you need to bee fixed... for no simbols color, way point, etc... check the optinal mods from the main mod

regards

Dignan
03-15-11, 09:33 AM
Thanks. I was going to load this mod up anyways.