PDA

View Full Version : Attack on another submarine underwater

nozaurio
03-12-11, 10:42 PM
:03:Again a warm greeting.

:yeah:After a time away from this wonderful simulation, because I made some changes to my computer, I see with great joy the progress of all of you in terms of improvements in this fun simulator.

I see a mod for the idiot man sonar, which detects enemy submarines, with this mod, we can attack these vessels.

:hmmm:My question is, there is no way we can attack the enemy submarine at a certain depth?.

I think in the second war there were several confrontations of this kind and unfortunately SH5 does not.

I see a way to set the launch of the torpedo a lot more depth, you can add or edit the man sonar to detect submarine to another at different depths of the ocean?.

It will be interesting to have an underwater duel, the style of the chase between the cat and mouse

:-?I do not know much about submarines and excuse my ignorance as I apologize for my limited English ...

:salute:

SashaKA001
03-13-11, 09:47 AM
:03:Again a warm greeting.

:yeah:After a time away from this wonderful simulation, because I made some changes to my computer, I see with great joy the progress of all of you in terms of improvements in this fun simulator.

I see a mod for the idiot man sonar, which detects enemy submarines, with this mod, we can attack these vessels.

:hmmm:My question is, there is no way we can attack the enemy submarine at a certain depth?.

I think in the second war there were several confrontations of this kind and unfortunately SH5 does not.

I see a way to set the launch of the torpedo a lot more depth, you can add or edit the man sonar to detect submarine to another at different depths of the ocean?.

It will be interesting to have an underwater duel, the style of the chase between the cat and mouse

:-?I do not know much about submarines and excuse my ignorance as I apologize for my limited English ...

:salute:

I sank a British submarine, and I did not even protect hoist.:down::down::down:

robbythesub
03-13-11, 10:26 AM
I sank one with my desk gun but not yet with a torpedo despite firing at one that was surfaced.

They usually dive soon after spotting you so you have to be quick.