PDA

View Full Version : [REL] Church's NavMap v1.0 (Three Versions)

Church SUBSIM
03-04-11, 09:06 PM
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k589/Church_PhotoBucket1/ChurchsNavMapv10Graphic.png

Special thanks to Illyustrator for allowing me to use his pencil line (all 3 versions) and his gradient for the Illyustrator Version.

Download Here at Subsim.com: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=3073
Download a Red Course Lines and 2nd Grey Waters version here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=3087

stoianm
03-04-11, 09:13 PM
thanks for the mod.. you know that i like it... do you?:)

Church SUBSIM
03-04-11, 10:11 PM
Thanks ... all I can say is I hope so. I know I do.

I am actually going to play for a while ... check out these enviro tweaks two knuckleheads are doing ;)

Jester_UK
03-05-11, 11:00 AM
Many thanks for this mod, Church.

I'm using the blue water version and it looks so much better than the original.

Magic1111
03-05-11, 12:17 PM
Wow, very nice MOD, I like it very much !!! :yeah:

Many thanks church ! :up:

mobucks
03-05-11, 12:21 PM
You release something, I don't even need to read the description, I just download and install it.:D

Church SUBSIM
03-05-11, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the kind words! Let me know if you find any issues with it and I'll get them fixed.

7Infanterie19
03-07-11, 07:24 PM
I just stumbled on this and realized I forgot that I was waiting for it. ;)

I like these, Church! Thanks!

The landmass colors in Illyustrator's version are gorgeous! The icons are perfect, including the home port icon, which makes it really easy to see where home is. I was just expecting the uboat and kreuz icons, but the home port is a sweet bonus! Nice work! Very nice!:yeah:

The problem I have now is this: do I stay below and stare at your navigation map or do I go topside and stare at stoianm's Atlantic water? :haha:

You release something, I don't even need to read the description, I just download and install it.:D

:D the ultimate complement someone could give you! :up:

7thSeal
03-07-11, 09:36 PM
Illyustrator's version has become my new favorite map. Nice work on this Church SUBSIM. :salute:

Magic1111
03-08-11, 01:52 AM
Illyustrator's version has become my new favorite map. Nice work on this Church SUBSIM. :salute:

Yes, me too ! :up:

Church SUBSIM
03-08-11, 02:20 AM
I just stumbled on this and realized I forgot that I was waiting for it. ;)

I like these, Church! Thanks!

The landmass colors in Illyustrator's version are gorgeous! The icons are perfect, including the home port icon, which makes it really easy to see where home is. I was just expecting the uboat and kreuz icons, but the home port is a sweet bonus! Nice work! Very nice!:yeah:

The problem I have now is this: do I stay below and stare at your navigation map or do I go topside and stare at stoianm's Atlantic water? :haha:

:D the ultimate complement someone could give you! :up:

Yeah - that is a high compliment ... thanks!

Yes, me too ! :up:

Thanks guys. I was pleased that Illyustrator was kind enough to let me include his gradient and pencil line (his gradient controls the water and land mass ... it's the one I am using as well.) The icons were mine.

Glad you are liking it!

7Infanterie19
03-09-11, 04:05 PM
Hey Church, is it possible to change the color of the waypoints line? Original thick color was blue. This pencil thin is black and looks like the black line of a contact. Can we create or edit an existing file to make it say .. red or yellow, etc.? :hmmm:

btw .. it's really nice to see the Azores and Tenerife looking like islands now with this map. You gotta love it! :)

Church SUBSIM
03-09-11, 04:22 PM
I can tinker with it ... Yellow might be a bit bright. Maybe like a red pencil line?

SashaKA001
03-09-11, 05:16 PM
I can tinker with it ... Yellow might be a bit bright. Maybe like a red pencil line?

yes:rock::rock::rock:

7Infanterie19
03-09-11, 08:43 PM

yes:rock::rock::rock:

lol .. +1

Red was actually my first choice too! :D

btw .. Church, you added Felix to your signature .. looks good .. stoianm did a new one that looks good too. I have a feeling this is going to get contagious! :yeah:

stoianm
03-10-11, 02:55 AM
lol .. +1

Red was actually my first choice too! :D

btw .. Church, you added Felix to your signature .. looks good .. stoianm did a new one that looks good too. I have a feeling this is going to get contagious! :yeah:
:DL - Church is the master of the sigs - mine is made by the same Church:up:

7Infanterie19
03-10-11, 10:42 PM
:DL - Church is the master of the sigs - mine is made by the same Church:up:

AhHAA! I knew there was something going on. The sig revolution has begun! :haha:

Captain Can
03-12-11, 06:57 PM
Church ilysturators version become my new favourite nav map , great mod. :yeah: however i will be happy if you change the color of the waypoints line as mentioned.

Church SUBSIM
03-13-11, 02:18 PM
New Red Course Lines (will work over any variation of any nav map mod) and a 2nd Grey Waters Version added. See post #1 for download location.

Magic1111
03-13-11, 04:50 PM
New Red Course Lines (will work over any variation of any nav map mod) and a 2nd Grey Waters Version added. See post #1 for download location.

Many thanks I use the red course line !!! :up:

Best regards,
Magic:salute:

quink99
03-08-12, 10:38 PM
I had Church's NavMap v 1.1 -Blue Waters installed and was quite happy with it for quite a while then on the advice of someone who was helping me with my MOD soup I installed a different map MOD and replaced it with...........

IO_StrategicMap_4_6_for_TDWv690

I found this new MOD not to be what I wanted and then upon trying to return to Church's NavMap v 1.1 -Blue Waters after enabling it with JSGME the land masses on Church's map were now a completely blank beige color and there was no information of any kind; no campaign icons, no port names........nothing other than land mass and ocean.

Just to make sure I didn't have a corrupt download I redownload the Church map and reenabled it again. The results were the same as reported above.

Any ideas or help would be most appreciated.

U-190
05-31-21, 09:32 PM
Thx, chruch! Awesome!