PDA

View Full Version : How to reset skillpoints fast and easy?

Boomfunkmc
02-06-11, 11:48 AM
I have searched the forum up and down without really finding what I am looking for. I did install the :Krupp leveling + moral fix + torp fix, mod without success. I have also installed: Torpedo_Speed_Abilitie_Fix_for_TDC_SH5_v120 without success..

So is there anybody that can tell me a simple way of resetting the damn torpedo-man abilities? It annoys the hell out of me that I keep missing every single shot in manual and auto TDC.. There must be a CFG file somewhere to reset him, or is it saved at the Ubisoft server???

Everything was perfect before I added skills to the Torp man..:damn:

I'd hate to have to start over again with the campaign just to get it reset..

Boomfunkmc
02-06-11, 11:51 AM
By the way, I did find a UPC file called; SpecialAbilities

;TORPEDOMAN - Passive abilities
[SpecialAbility 15]
ID=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage
NameDisplayable=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Name
Description=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description
Levels= 5
AbilityType=TorpedoSpeed, TorpedoDamage ;increase in torpedo speed and damage (in percents)
AbilityValue= 0, 4, 0, 8, 0, 12, 0, 16, 0, 20

Now, what parameters do I change in here??

stoianm
02-06-11, 12:41 PM
the only way to solve this problem when i had it few weeks ago (fast and easy) was to start a new campaign (so i think even you will like or not at the end you will do the same) - mine was worst because i had CTDs:D

P.S. If you are playing with upc files and you will find the solution i will be glad to know the solution!

Salute!

mobucks
02-06-11, 07:03 PM
By the way, I did find a UPC file called; SpecialAbilities

;TORPEDOMAN - Passive abilities
[SpecialAbility 15]
ID=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage
NameDisplayable=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Name
Description=Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description, Ability-Increase-Torpedo-SpeedDamage-Description
Levels= 5
AbilityType=TorpedoSpeed, TorpedoDamage ;increase in torpedo speed and damage (in percents)
AbilityValue= 0, 4, 0, 8, 0, 12, 0, 16, 0, 20

Now, what parameters do I change in here??

try changing red numbers to 0 in port and see if you hit anything on next patrol.