PDA

View Full Version : Game or the server ?

kranklys74
02-03-11, 08:15 AM
The game automatically log off. PC: Win 7 32-bit (Ultimate), GeForce 580 GTX ,Phenom 1090T X6, 4GB of RAM. Internet 100MB /s. Autosave time this bug? What to do? me every ~15 minutes as well. Ubisoft server bug ?

Angelis
02-03-11, 10:02 AM
The game automatically log off. PC: Win 7 32-bit (Ultimate), GeForce 580 GTX ,Phenom 1090T X6, 4GB of RAM. Internet 100MB /s. Autosave time this bug? What to do? me every ~15 minutes as well. Ubisoft server bug ?
I don't think it's a prob with Ubi's server. At least today. I played the game now for several hours without any issues . Btw, accidently I've lost my inet-connection (w-lan) while playing the game and did not get any issues.

kranklys74
02-03-11, 11:07 AM
uninstall MOD-> NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith. All OK. No disconnect from game. Error on this mod.

TheDarkWraith
02-03-11, 11:23 AM
uninstall MOD-> NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith. All OK. No disconnect from game. Error on this mod.

I don't do anything with network with the mod. So to say it's the mods fault is incorrect. There is some underlying factor with the mod enabled that is causing your problem.

kranklys74
02-03-11, 01:35 PM
I don't do anything with network with the mod. So to say it's the mods fault is incorrect. There is some underlying factor with the mod enabled that is causing your problem.

Errors in your modifications. The original Silent Hunter 5 (v1.2) runs without problems. Immediately activate only NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith Throws in the game. Maybe not right away after what 20 minutes.

stoianm
02-03-11, 01:40 PM
Errors in your modifications. The original Silent Hunter 5 (v1.2) runs without problems. Immediately activate only NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith Throws in the game. Maybe not right away after what 20 minutes.

TDW just told you that the mod has nothing to do with network (not a file from his mod change something related to the network).

You are the first one that are saying (the mod is used by houndreds of people or maybe more) - no one had problems with the net because of this mod.

My advice is to try locate the problem in someother place (bad instalation of mod, etc)

Salute!:salute:

kranklys74
02-03-11, 01:59 PM
TDW just told you that the mod has nothing to do with network (not a file from his mod change something related to the network).

You are the first one that are saying (the mod is used by houndreds of people or maybe more) - no one had problems with the net because of this mod.

My advice is to try locate the problem in someother place (bad instalation of mod, etc)

This mod very good, but i have problems.
P.S
Find where the error. Thanks

stoianm
02-03-11, 02:02 PM
This mod very good, but i have problems.
P.S
Find where the error. Thanks

Lets try to locate the real problem my fried - put here the list (in the order) of your ,,mods list''. And BTW you have the last patch (v1.2) instaled?

kranklys74
02-03-11, 02:44 PM
Lets try to locate the real problem my fried - put here the list (in the order) of your ,,mods list''. And BTW you have the last patch (v1.2) instaled?
Yes patch 1.2
My mod list:
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
EngineSoundsImproved_v1.0
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock w beards
No Damn Bubbles, No Damn Halo Mod
sobers no footstep sound mod
SubFlags_0_0_6_byTheDarkWraith
zilvinas_sound_mod (this my gramohpone sound mod)
NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith
Conus' Graphic Mod 1.1

stoianm
02-03-11, 03:03 PM
Yes patch 1.2
My mod list:
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51
A Fistful of Emblems v1.51 (Weathered)
EngineSoundsImproved_v1.0
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock w beards
No Damn Bubbles, No Damn Halo Mod
sobers no footstep sound mod
SubFlags_0_0_6_byTheDarkWraith
zilvinas_sound_mod (this my gramohpone sound mod)
NewUIs_TDC_6_3_7_ByTheDarkWraith
Conus' Graphic Mod 1.1

I have some ideeas:). Check your PMs!