PDA

View Full Version : Resuply mod ?

charognard
02-01-11, 04:33 PM
Hi all, is a resupply time mod exist ( like in SH3, resuply need few days ) ??

TheBeast
02-02-11, 06:19 AM
Resupply MILK COWS exist later in the Campaign in Operation Drum Beat.
(IMO not enough though.) I beleive these resupply boats were not availabel until 1943 after the Typ-IX was deployed.
They should also make it to where if you happen to cross paths with a MILK COW in transit to its patrol station. You should be able to resupply.

MILK COW Deploy/RTB routes/dates should be available to view while in port during normal mission brieding. This would provide important intel as to where to search for these vessels for possible resupply while MILK COW is in transit.

Although I have not seen a MOD for it, I think Privateer imported a Typ-XIV Milk Cow (Fat Bottom Girls) into SH5. You may want to ping him for more information.

charognard
02-02-11, 06:45 AM
Hi, thx for answer.

But i dont speak about milkcow. I d like a mod to make a resupply in port like SH3.

When i m in a port, i must just clic on resupply and in the second, my Uboat is full of torpedo and diesel. This action must take time.

May be it's allready but in this case i haven't noticed it.

Well in best case, resupply in port must send you on the dock and let you choose your torpedoes or other equipements you want install, and count some days according equipements choosen when you come back in sea...

With milkcows supply, it must count many time before you can go away.

Zedi
02-02-11, 08:38 AM
When in port, click on Refit.
To choose the torpedo type you wanna load, you need to dock.

charognard
02-02-11, 08:42 AM
yes i know how i must do for refit my boat, i m just saying, i don t think this action during enougth time.