PDA

View Full Version : please help this idiot

fromhell
01-26-11, 07:46 AM
i have tried umpteen times to install Darkwraithes ui tdc mod cause i love it, but i never get the three dials come up nor the spread angle dial.
could someone please either shoot me or put it into simple english for me to have this great mod.:damn:

panosrxo
01-26-11, 08:19 AM
i have tried umpteen times to install Darkwraithes ui tdc mod cause i love it, but i never get the three dials come up nor the spread angle dial.
could someone please either shoot me or put it into simple english for me to have this great mod.:damn:

Edit the TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py :

#+++++++++++++ UI Style ++++++++++++++
# Possible UI Styles:
SH5Enhanced = 0
SH3Style = 1
SH4Style = 2

# the current UI Style
# set below to either SH3Style, SH4Style, or SH5Enhanced
UIStyle = SH3Style

NOTDCDials = 0
TDCMinimalDials = 1
TDCAllDials = 2
TDCSpreadAngle = 3

# the current TDC mode
# change below to either NOTDCDials, TDCSpreadAngle, TDCMinimalDials, or TDCAllDials
AttackTDCMode = TDCSpreadAngle
ObsTDCMode = TDCSpreadAngle
UZOTDCMode = TDCSpreadAngle

The spread angle dial will only appear when you select salvo.

stoianm
01-26-11, 09:06 AM

Hi,

I am thinking that your problem it is here:

Edited by TheDarkWraith for NewUIs_TDC_6_3_0
; Edited on 01/04/2010 @ 1500

select appropriate 'Dials.dds' (or use your own!) and place in 'MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_3_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu\G ui'. Do this before enabling mod!
If there is a folder inside called 'TDC' then you have to copy the files in that folder to 'MODS\NewUIs_TDC_6_3_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu\G ui\TDC'. Do this before enabling mod!

So, before install the mod (i am supose you are use english and you want informations displaing in metters):

1. go inside the mod: C:NewUIs_TDC_6_3_0_ByTheDarkWraith\Dials\American\ metric\default
Here it is the file Dials.dds

Copy This file

2. now go to this location: C:NewUIs_TDC_6_3_0_ByTheDarkWraith\MODS\NewUIs_TDC _6_3_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Menu\Gui\TDC

Paste (copy) here the file Dials.dds

3. after that you can enable the mod and you will have now the Dials

4. If you want to have MinimalDials, AllDials or SpreadAngle the you can do as panosrxo explained to you or you can chose ,,in game,, when you play by a simple click of mouse.

I hope that make all clear for you!

Have a nice day!

fromhell
01-26-11, 03:44 PM
thanks for your help people
your very kind:up: