PDA

View Full Version : When starting a Campaign..

cptroyce
01-23-11, 04:28 PM
..here comes the dopey noob question..after selecting the campaign mission from the cpt, how to I get on the sub and start mission.

When I re-check with the cpt (in the pen), the dialog comes back either "Continue without choosing a mission" or "Choose a mission"; or wiord to that effect.

I am using TDW 6.0 p5, and other graphic mods. I know I am not doing something, but the SH5 manual doesn't seem to address this.

Up to know i have been getting the sim modded up and doing Historical Missions.

TIA,
Royce

THE_MASK
01-23-11, 04:38 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1373367&postcount=272

panosrxo
01-23-11, 04:41 PM
..here comes the dopey noob question..after selecting the campaign mission from the cpt, how to I get on the sub and start mission.

When I re-check with the cpt (in the pen), the dialog comes back either "Continue without choosing a mission" or "Choose a mission"; or wiord to that effect.

I am using TDW 6.0 p5, and other graphic mods. I know I am not doing something, but the SH5 manual doesn't seem to address this.

Up to know i have been getting the sim modded up and doing Historical Missions.

TIA,
Royce

You have to choose a mission. After that you can go to the man next to the captain and edit your loadout. Finally go to the captain (again) and choose to start the new mission (or something like that)

cptroyce
01-23-11, 06:24 PM
Thanks gents..:salute:
Royce