PDA

View Full Version : [Feedback] AI still has a long way to go....and SH5 too

Stevepine
01-19-11, 08:38 PM
OK, after installing a lot of new mods and updates I thought maybe now SH5 will be getting close to be as satisfying as I hoped it would be at the start.

Lots of things are indeed a lot, lot better BUT.....

1) Did a Med sea mission just now and .... I was able to sail in close to Beirut harbour and sink and tanker and a merchant. The destroyers patroling the entrance to the harbour didnt even come to investigate or hunt me. I just cruised away.... (and I am using IRAI v.26)

2)Open Question: is there any way of removing the yellow torpedo path line on the MINI-map as well as on the main map? I know it can be removed from the main NAV map.

The yellow torp line means you can use it for unskillful quick aiming. ( and normally really easily hit without worrying with range or AOB etc... I HATE it because of this... )

3) Finally, My patrol ended with me being straffed by some enemy aircraft ( flying in the med in the middle of the night in 1941???!) and yet their shells did my boat NO hull damage at all.... and I just can ignore them (even when they do attack me) and I cruised back to base. hmmm...:nope:

TheDarkWraith
01-19-11, 09:03 PM
Latest version of IRAI is v0.0.29 not 0.0.26

Check the nav map features and TAI map features windows to remove torpedo line