PDA

View Full Version : MILK-COWS submarine`s

NONONO
12-20-10, 01:53 PM
Whether probably to alter mod MILK-COWS 1.1 under SH5?

Link on mod MILK-COWS 1.1
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=877

GT182
12-20-10, 04:31 PM
It's too bad Refit doesn't work with Milkcows, like it does near a port.

Krauter
12-20-10, 04:42 PM
It does, only on certain campaigns though.

GT182
12-20-10, 04:46 PM

Thanks Krauter, that's good to know. Which campaigns if you happen to know?

Krauter
12-20-10, 04:52 PM
From what I remember it is only in those where you are patrolling the American Seaboard and the Carribean (Distant Waters and.. Drumbeat I think :hmmm:).

Cheers!

GT182
12-20-10, 08:32 PM
Thanks again mate. :up: Someday I'll get that far to give it a go.

andycaccia
12-22-10, 11:10 AM

How does it work exactly? I've never been able to call for supplies for now (I'm currently in the Mediterraneo) and I'm curious...is it worthwhile at least?

NONONO
12-22-10, 12:18 PM
It is necessary to understand at first structure of files mod, with folders Cfg, Land, Roster, Terrain like all is clear, but whether are necessary Spain and spanish docks in files mod if them to remove that mod can becomes not to works?, they will not be displayed on map or in game? And the main question where to place file contents campaign.lnd in Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Common and in folders Common.mis and PlayerBases.mis in folders of campaigns beginning the action since February 1942 till 1943 (mod It simulates from the naval bases configurations what used to be milk-cows. So you'll see in the game map how these units move in the areas where historically resupplies took place), whether it is true?Any ideas?