PDA

View Full Version : Question about FOTRS mod + real env.

sa24
12-11-10, 09:13 PM
Hi, I have been playing SH4 for a few months now and read subsim pretty often but never registered/posted. Anyway, I'm currently running v 1.5 with Fall of the Rising sun and Real Environment mod(s)..

Whenever i submerge the boat all crew members/watch crew on deck stay on deck, the radar antennas are still up and rotating. Any suggestions to fix?

ETR3(SS)
12-11-10, 09:35 PM
Save and reload. Sounds like the ol' Alt-Tab bug. Whenever you alt-tab out of the game in can have undesirable results such as the one you described. It can also happen when you are submerged and when you surface the crew won't go to the bridge and your CO2 will climb.

sa24
12-11-10, 09:48 PM
Thank you! this definitely fixed the problem, i should have thought of something so simple... :damn: While I'm here to avoid spam, is there any free camera mods for the interior of the sub? (something like what GWX has for SH3?)

Arael
12-11-10, 11:59 PM
Thank you! this definitely fixed the problem, i should have thought of something so simple... :damn: While I'm here to avoid spam, is there any free camera mods for the interior of the sub? (something like what GWX has for SH3?)

Trigger Maru Overhauled has one. It also lets you walk around the deck of your sub.

Robin40
12-12-10, 03:35 AM

sa24
12-12-10, 03:54 PM
does FOTRS have one, there was a camera view like that in the trailer, and it Is based off of TMO so... I thought it might. Would save me from d/ling another mod haha.

Also I have a disappearing radar contacts bug in FOTRS.. IF i'm on time compression, I'll get a radar contact and the time compression will stop, but when i go to the radar screen and hit sweep there is nothing on my radar... It's getting annoying. Missed countless things.. :-?

sa24
12-14-10, 02:21 PM
bump?:cry:

fitzcarraldo
12-14-10, 03:12 PM
bump?:cry:

I like FOTRS...but I have TMO 2 with RSRDC. Try this mods, is the best combination for SH4 PTO.

FOTRS is buggy, but the environment and all that eye candy stuff is great. TMO is graphically very very good, and with the realistic RSRDC is the best option. Itīs includes the magnifics Vickers Interiors, too.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute: