PDA

View Full Version : Looking to get the free-cam closer to sub

Frnocom
11-13-10, 01:15 PM
Hello guys,
I've been away for a while. I am very grateful for all the hard work the mod community does. I recently did a new install of SH5. Last time I played I had some sort of mod that allowed me to move the external camera as close to the sub as I wanted instead of the sub having an invisible force field around it. Anybody know where I can find this?

Also, has there been any fixes that reduce the amount of stuttering while in free-cam and panning around my sub? I travel a lot and now play on a laptop with a GTX 260M (if it matters).

Thank you much.

TheDarkWraith
11-13-10, 01:19 PM
if you use my UIs mod then it's already included (you can get all the way up to 0.1m away from it). Plus you can zoom with the mouse wheel (up to 32x in free cam - zoom levels for free cam are: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, and 32x)

Frnocom
11-13-10, 04:55 PM
I am using your GUI mod....which are kick ass I might add, but I can't get close to the sub and the mouse wheel does not have any zoom function. I downloaded your UI's about 6 weeks ago. Hmmm...maybe another mod is interfering or something.

TDW....the developers should be paying you royalties for completing their sub game.

Cerberus62
11-14-10, 02:32 PM
Hello guys,
I've been away for a while. I am very grateful for all the hard work the mod community does. I recently did a new install of SH5. Last time I played I had some sort of mod that allowed me to move the external camera as close to the sub as I wanted instead of the sub having an invisible force field around it. Anybody know where I can find this?

Also, has there been any fixes that reduce the amount of stuttering while in free-cam and panning around my sub? I travel a lot and now play on a laptop with a GTX 260M (if it matters).

Thank you much.

Concerning Cam: Free Cam Tweak 1.1 does the trick (don't know if there's a new version), take a look at http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=162663&page=3

Concerning Stuttering Images: http://www.kegetys.net/dl.php/d3d_antilag101.zip (a must-have).