PDA

View Full Version : [TEC] What should I do?

PL_Andrev
10-28-10, 09:36 AM
What should I do to open this window? This is data of type147 hydrophone...
:06:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/picture.php?albumid=285&pictureid=2565

TheDarkWraith
10-28-10, 09:48 AM
don't understand what you're asking :06:

PL_Andrev
10-28-10, 10:07 AM
How can I open properties of AI sensors like hydrophone type147A on picture?

I tried used skywaster's S3D (0.9.9) to open AI_sensors.sim but no sensors are listed...

TheDarkWraith
10-28-10, 10:12 AM
How can I open properties of AI sensors like hydrophone type147A on picture?

I tried used skywaster's S3D (0.9.9) to open AI_sensors.sim but no sensors are listed...

I'm confused. You have the properties right there in Goblin or are you looking for something else?

Maybe you're asking what file you need to open to view these properties? If so it's either \data\Library\AI_Sensors.gr2 and .sim or \data\Objects\ and one of those folders contained in it

PL_Andrev
10-28-10, 10:20 AM
I'm confused. You have the properties right there in Goblin or are you looking for something else?

Maybe you're asking what file you need to open to view these properties? If so it's either \data\Library\AI_Sensors.gr2 and .sim or \data\Objects\ and one of those folders contained in it

The problem is that this screenshot is not mine, is found on web only.

I dont know which file should be opened and which spplication should be used to open/edit these properties.

I saw in notepad that the AI_Sensors.sim includes properties of sensors, but S3D does not allow to open/edit these parameters...

TheDarkWraith
10-28-10, 10:24 AM
The problem is that this screenshot is not mine, is found on web only.

I dont know which file should be opened and which spplication should be used to open/edit these properties.

I saw in notepad that the AI_Sensors.sim includes properties of sensors, but S3D does not allow to open/edit these parameters...

ah, ok. I understand now. You need to use the Goblin editor to open them then. The goblin editor is located in \Silent Hunter 5\GoblinEditorApp.exe. You'll need to see one of the sticky threads in this forum to set it up correctly for use. Once you have it opened and set up correctly then you open the .GR2 file you wish to view and then merge in all the other files (.sim, .val, .zon, etc.).

PL_Andrev
10-28-10, 10:46 AM
ah, ok. I understand now. You need to use the Goblin editor to open them then. The goblin editor is located in \Silent Hunter 5\GoblinEditorApp.exe. You'll need to see one of the sticky threads in this forum to set it up correctly for use. Once you have it opened and set up correctly then you open the .GR2 file you wish to view and then merge in all the other files (.sim, .val, .zon, etc.).

It's working!
Thank you TheDarkWraith!!!