PDA

View Full Version : No follow camera

Whos-Your-Daddy
10-27-10, 09:32 AM
Hey folks.
I`m missing the camera that follows my sub. Is it hidden somewhere?
And allso, what happens to the mouse when I go down in my sub (main room), it`s so sensitiv that it`s all over the place...
Are there mods for these problems here?

redmarkus4
11-01-10, 12:03 PM
I can't find that either. I think it was the > key in SH3 and SH4, but nothing seems to work here...

ustahl
11-01-10, 01:52 PM
Are you guys playing the stock version of the game or with some mod(s)? There are some nice Keyboard commands mods (-> download section), or you can edit Commands.cfg accordingly for exterior camera views.

TheBeast
11-02-10, 12:26 PM
There is a bug when using the follow camera where you are unable to get back inside the sub.
If you use the External Camera View first then change to the Follow Camera you can work around the bug.

BowfinSS287
11-02-10, 05:11 PM
look here
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=173202&highlight=camera

redmarkus4
11-04-10, 11:42 AM
Thanks!

I downloaded the New UIs Mod by The Dark Wraith. What a fantastic mod!

I never really got into SH5 before and I had switched back to SH3 with the Grey Wolves mod, but now I would say that modded SH5 is the best in the series so far.

No offence to anyone!

redmarkus4
11-04-10, 11:52 AM
How can I tell which Type of sub I am operating? I have looked everywhere but there doesn't seem to be any indication. I know I have a Type VII at the moment, but can't tell what version.

Also, will future upgrades (e.g. to VIIC) be automatic, or do I get to pick my new sub later in the campaign?