PDA

View Full Version : Weather & Game Saves

Stew U-582
10-06-10, 12:16 AM
Ive noticed sometimes when I return to a Game saved mid patrol
the weather has changed. Example I was playing last night and saved
my patroll at the time it was dead calm night little waves. When I loaded the patrol this morning to continue , the game loaded with Rain pouring
down and rough seas.

Has anyone else noticed this??

if there is a problem is there a fix or mod ?

Thanks

Stewy

Stew U-582
10-09-10, 01:53 AM
Does nobody have a comment ?

Im interested to hear anyones opinion.

Stewy

robbythesub
10-09-10, 02:11 AM
Yes this is a game issue, I have noticed this many times.

Another thing that happens is for example I saved the game with 15mps winds and high waves, then next day started again at the same point, only to find that the wind was still 15mps but the waves were only as one gets with 4 or 5 mps.

After playing for a while, it gets back to how I left it.

I think this is a game feature rather than a fault with your system.

:cry:

nozaurio
10-09-10, 09:44 PM
Another strange thing happens to me is that when loading the save, the screen is black and only see the controls, but the 3d not see anything.

A few days ago save the game while inside the submarine and my surprise when I went outside, everything was black, had sound, but the external 3d so it looked nothing.

:hmmm:Will my graphics card or is it another little bug in the game?.

This trouble started in the campaign MareNostrum and does not continuously but in some occasions ...

:-?I hope I expressed myself well, my English is not very fluid

SashaKA001
10-09-10, 10:03 PM
I, too, as well, and sometimes that is preserved and then loaded with bad weather in a minute expanse (1m / s) alone, and when the surface of it a minute later (15m / s). And that the party that the weather does not change during the game, lists you an hour to two hours to play. Or even 15 m / s and the weather is clear or 1m / s and the weather here now rain falls through. And sometimes the weather to match the sea. And often, the fog,:damn: the fog has ranged.:damn::damn::damn:

robbythesub
10-10-10, 03:25 AM
Yes game issues it would seem although the black screen is not something I have experienced.

Stew U-582
10-11-10, 12:08 AM
Thanks for your comments guys , now I know its not isolated to my
install of mod soup.

Thanks

Stewy