PDA

View Full Version : Mod order

dthomo
10-01-10, 05:33 AM
I'm very new to SH5 and want to use some of the incredible mods I've seen listed. I know from playing SH3 that the order that mods are applied is vital for them to work properly and/or prevent CTD's.
I wonder if anybody would be kind enough to give me some advice on the correct order of installation. The mods I've seen that look excellent are:

W_clears Environmental 3.7
HiDEf Realistic Interface 2.0
Dark Wraiths NewUIs_TDC_4.51
Sobers base wave mechanics
SteelVikingsInterior Mod V1.2
U-boot Historical Specifaction 1.4
Cerberus62 Historical Ships Equipment

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Abd_von_Mumit
10-01-10, 06:08 AM
I'm very new to SH5 and want to use some of the incredible mods I've seen listed. I know from playing SH3 that the order that mods are applied is vital for them to work properly and/or prevent CTD's.
I wonder if anybody would be kind enough to give me some advice on the correct order of installation. The mods I've seen that look excellent are:

W_clears Environmental 3.7
HiDEf Realistic Interface 2.0
Dark Wraiths NewUIs_TDC_4.51
Sobers base wave mechanics
SteelVikingsInterior Mod V1.2
U-boot Historical Specifaction 1.4
Cerberus62 Historical Ships Equipment

Any information would be very much appreciated.

Regards

I use all the mods you listed but one (Cerberus'). Check my mods list (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1489081#post1489081), and you'll get the proper order.

Captain Can
10-01-10, 09:47 AM
I use all the mods you listed but one (Cerberus'). Check my mods list (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?p=1489081#post1489081), and you'll get the proper order.

Hello Abd von Mumit.
After 2 months of SH3+GWX experience,i bought SH5 today.(cant resist after you moder guys are keep creating excellent things to improve game.)
Currently i am playing the stock game.(just finished the very first mission - docking at kiel - )

Anyway i have plans to add some mods to game after some patrols.Can i ask you over this thread or via pm if i get stuck with the order or something else?
Will that bother you?

thanks.
c.