PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Nomograph for navigator map.

Vann
06-01-10, 05:15 AM
There is a mod that adds old SH3 nomograph for TAI map , but i am looking for one that enables this in the NAv map and just that. some mods already include nomograph but aren't compatible with bigger mods in game.

any info appreciated.

kylania
06-01-10, 08:18 AM
TDW NewUI + TDC has it:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093

Vann
06-01-10, 11:52 AM
yes.. very nice mod..
problem is not compatible with every other mod i use.
was looking to play the game with the features i need .. will be nice to enable specific features of every mod only and build one of your personal preference. :)

kylania
06-01-10, 01:40 PM
What other mods are you using? Chances are they, or what they do, are already part of NewUI. :)

will be nice to enable specific features of every mod only and build one of your personal preference. :)

That's basically how that UI mod works. Almost every feature can be customized or even turned off entirely.

SteelViking
06-01-10, 02:39 PM
Maybe he is using reaper7's UI kylania. It does not yet have a nomograph, and it would be incompatible with any mod that would add one.

kylania
06-01-10, 02:44 PM
Sounded like he was using a bunch of little mods to me. If he was using Reaper's mod he'd probably have just as many problems adding it on it's own if it wasn't designed to work with the full mod.

reaper7
06-01-10, 03:02 PM
Umm, maybe its time to add one :D.

SteelViking
06-01-10, 03:22 PM
:haha:, I have already been working on it reaper7 for about half an hour, I have the stuff gathered, but I cannot get it to render in game, I still have some things I am going to try. Permission will also need to be asked.