PDA

View Full Version : [TEC] sub interior lighting .

THE_MASK
04-29-10, 11:10 PM
[TEC] sub interior lighting . How do you use goblin editor to change the interior lighting . I would like to know how to change the brightness of the bulbs , thanks .

Pintea
05-02-10, 02:04 PM
[TEC] sub interior lighting . How do you use goblin editor to change the interior lighting . I would like to know how to change the brightness of the bulbs , thanks .

The bulb brightness doesn't rely that much on the interior lighting, but you can adjust it by changing the texture of the bulbs itself (IIRC someone already did it around here somewhere).

About the general interior lighting :
The lights' colors/position/intensity/etc are stored in "compartment"_lights.gr2.
Unfortunately, they can't be edited with Goblin, since they are exported from 3dsMax directly.

However you can change the ambient light (as opposed to the directional lights) and fog properties inside Goblin editor in realtime.
When loading each compartment's .gr2 file, also load the corresponding .sim and .cam files.
Just look for the Lightspace controllers and edit at will.

THE_MASK
05-02-10, 03:13 PM
I tried and i dont know how to use the editor properly , so someone else will have to do it .