PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Fish? Dolphins? Whales?

13owman
04-19-10, 08:10 PM
I don't know if this is possible but SH5 has every thing for the sea but fish. I know SH3 had some dolphins in it but I don't remember if any one ever got them to actually move when they were added so I thought that SH5 would have something. How Freaking awesome would it be to be sailing along & a whale or school of dolphins started running along side your boat. May haps you could turn some of the stuff floating in the ocean in to schools of fish?
Just a thought. Thanks for listening.

Madox58
04-19-10, 08:30 PM
The Dolphins were fixed in SH3 and GWX added Whales in SH3.
So it is possible.

13owman
04-19-10, 08:39 PM
The Dolphins were fixed in SH3 and GWX added Whales in SH3.
So it is possible.

I thought they were but I think I stopped plating around the time it came out.

haegemon
04-20-10, 07:56 PM
To those who want implement it, in the case there isn't an AI controller for fish, is to clone a bird and adjust its parameters to move underwater. If this one makes imposible the fish or hale to surface coould use a sumbarine as base set it as neutral and adjust some parameters.

antier
12-24-10, 06:17 AM
Please, Santa Claus (or WC_Clear or any else Genius Modder) give life to SH5 underwaters ! :sunny::sunny::sunny:

Madox58
12-24-10, 08:34 PM
The Whales in GWX work fine in SH5.
So I'd bet the Dolphins will also.

I sent a standard JSGME version of the Whale with a test Mission to the GWX Lair.
It would need some tweaking for SH5 but if you ask Jimbuna to consider a release?
I think We could handle it.
:yep:

Pablo
12-24-10, 09:33 PM
To those who want implement it, in the case there isn't an AI controller for fish, is to clone a bird and adjust its parameters to move underwater. If this one makes imposible the fish or hale to surface coould use a sumbarine as base set it as neutral and adjust some parameters.
Flying fish .... sounds simple enough... ;)

sandbag69
12-29-10, 02:27 PM
Why do u wantfish? You are supposed to be hunting Convoys not watching for Moby Dick! :D

tonschk
12-29-10, 06:31 PM
Why do u wantfish? You are supposed to be hunting Convoys not watching for Moby Dick! :D

Will be nice to see (with external camara) once in a while some random bunch of small fish swimming around the U-Boot :DL