PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Contacts always on map (unrealstic)

Vreith
03-29-10, 06:05 AM
I have searched the forums for a mod like this. but couldn't turn anything up.

I know it's a cheat sort of thing but i only really want it 2 find force H BB's i stayed outside gibraltar, or near 2 for 2 months to no avail. ergo i can;t be near it obviously for them to appear, so i moved further back and looked at the mission file for coarse direction, it showed they crossed path at 1 point, so i stayed there to no avail.
so where are they? don't know but a mod like this would help for this, and im sure others stuck on stupid missions asking to do unrealistic things.

In anycase let me know if anyone is able to help in this matter.

So basically a mod that shows enemy contacts as consistent radio reports all the time i guess etc... (on map)

Cheers
let me know if possible

Cheers

KodiakPA
03-30-10, 07:59 AM
I've been trying to recreate my spy sat mod but with the new campaign you have to do it for each campaign. That and every time I play with it I hose up my game. I keep trying though.

Vreith
03-30-10, 05:07 PM
awesome man,
i saw the mod on the earlier editions, for now im trying to find a way to make the visual range of my watch crew through all conditions like 500km or something so maybe not the same but could work to a degree, only issue is something that is pathed to way-points doesn't appear to you till you actually come within a range of it and then the ships load up. so it would either lag out the game or "seeing" them would no actualy load them till you follow them or something.

got my hydro phone skill a watch crew better at there job so far but not extra range....

SloppyMk27
04-01-10, 08:13 PM
I have something to that extent in my UltraSubs Mod, but I can make one more specificly geared towrad just better sensors. Probably the most effective thing I can do is crank up the range on the hydrophones and crank up the stats for Ability-Active-Visual Range which have already been tweaked. I still have the same thing though that it will update the nearby ship movement but not the very distant ships. I still have to tinker around with that a bit more, and I'll post again when I have something concrete.:up:

Vreith
04-02-10, 12:16 AM
Cheers sloppy would be awsome to see

SloppyMk27
04-03-10, 10:55 AM
As a result fron testing and trying different things, the farthest away I could get it to show moving ships is 35km away. That might be directly written in the software unless I'm missing something. I've extended the ranges of the radars and sonars to 100km. It picks up most things but others don't show up unless you're closer. I'll upload that as a seperate mod.

http://subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1705

Vreith
04-03-10, 07:58 PM
Cheers man ile give it a whirl