PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] VIIC comedy Custom skin, very simple to make!

MattDizzle
03-24-10, 01:28 PM
Hello, i've been tooling around in sh5 as Herr Kalun "Paul watson". I see some of you might already be :har:-ing, as he is the inept eco-hippie captain of the animal planet show "Whale wars".

I'm no eco hippie but i thought it was a fun name, and 10 patrols in i just realized, why is my boat not painted in the (Frankly badass) sea shepherd livery?

http://planetsave.com/files/2009/03/090221_the_steve_irwin_docked_in_hobart.jpg

If anyone knows how (I dont even own photoshop :( ) can you make me a quick and dirty sea shepherd liberty as a "Camoflauge" option? All i need is a black-grey paintjob with simple yellow letters on the conning tower sides that say "Sea Shepherd". Dont worry about the anti fouling paint on the bottom, with ballast that is hidden at sea and subs dont need it. You can do "Steve Irwin" or "U-69" on the bow if its easy and you want to go to the extra effort, but it isnt needed either.

Than i'm off to sink some norweigan fishing boats :arrgh!: If someone could do this for me i'd be eternally grateful, and of course i dont mind anyone else using this funny skin as well. Thank you in advance!

Galanti
03-24-10, 01:46 PM
Hello, i've been tooling around in sh5 as Herr Kalun "Paul watson". I see some of you might already be :har:-ing, as he is the inept eco-hippie captain of the animal planet show "Whale wars".

I'm not :har:-ing, his methods can be objectionable, but I happen to like whales.

Some kind of pleasure yacht for Ubisoft marketing types would be a more worthy target.

captainprid
03-24-10, 01:49 PM
It is a pretty cool livery on that boat, not so sure about Steve Irwin though.....How about Stingray instead???

MattDizzle
03-24-10, 02:05 PM
His wife gave them a lot of money, thats why they named it that. Anyway this thread isnt about politics, this is about uboats with custom liveries. I dont want to sink the boat i want to adapt its paint job to my VIIC.

PS, the whales they save on the show are not endangered or threatened in any way. Common mistake to think that all whales are overhunted and on the verge of extinction.