PDA

View Full Version : [help]Darkwraith

furby
03-13-10, 01:52 PM
first a big thanks for all your work!

im getting a little confused with all the versions of your great mods and which ones work with each other.

i like the new 3 dials mod
the new UI
and the TDC mod

can you pls tell me which versions ones work best with each other? or is there a version that has all 3?

thanks again.

TheDarkWraith
03-13-10, 01:58 PM
first a big thanks for all your work!

im getting a little confused with all the versions of your great mods and which ones work with each other.

i like the new 3 dials mod
the new UI
and the TDC mod

can you pls tell me which versions ones work best with each other? or is there a version that has all 3?

thanks again.

the 3 dials mod hasn't been released yet with the TDC integrated into it. It will be. I'm currently helping AOTD_Rhonen with his recognition manual so once I'm done with that I'll work on the 3 dials mod again and new UI for SH5 to incorporate the TDC into them.

furby
03-13-10, 04:50 PM
thanks for the reply...is there a way to use 2 of the mods and get the dials, TDC and new UI working together?

cheers

TheDarkWraith
03-13-10, 04:52 PM
thanks for the reply...is there a way to use 2 of the mods and get the dials, TDC and new UI working together?

cheers

here very soon I'll be releasing v1.3.1 of the 3 dials which includes the TDC and some other bug fixes. I'm testing it right now and if goes well will be uploading here soon.

furby
03-13-10, 06:08 PM
thats great news and cheers for the help and the mods.