No joke their better.
I imagine I shot my old crew for insubordination.:D

redcoat22
04-06-10, 07:09 AM
I keep hoping for a 'break out' release of this MOD

Heretic
04-06-10, 09:17 AM
I keep hoping for a 'break out' release of this MOD

What do you mean by a 'break out' release?

redcoat22
04-06-10, 12:33 PM
I keep hoping to visit here a see "Release 2.0" Full crew movements around sub, crash diving, eating dinner, playing games

Just wishful thinking

Great work man

Ragtag
04-06-10, 12:43 PM
When will we get an update with the crashdive fix?

KarlSteiner
04-12-10, 07:53 AM
Hi Heretic,

I am a great fan of your good jobs related to the crewanimations.

And so I will submit your work with my poor feedback and proposals:

The last crewman on starboardside looks into the near sea surfice.
Maybe you can alter the angle more up to the horizon.

Also the glasses are too far from the eyes generally, I think.

What do you mean?

Have you seen the two workless crewmembers in the engine room, if
the diesel engine are running, only?

Can you place them into the crew-room for rest.

Best regards

Karl

urfisch
04-12-10, 09:54 AM
any news on this great mod?

t0maz
04-13-10, 12:13 PM
@Heretic

Your mod rox :rock:
Only one thing i have changed - submarine bell sound :O:
Too loud and to often when I use time compression then stop and periscope depth to listen and search ships.

BTW: What's for that folder?
\MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1\data\Sound\Speech\ChiefEngineer

Thx for great job! :yeah:

kylania
04-22-10, 10:32 PM
Here's a video that shows the movement of the watch crew as you dive and surface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xyuoe55SQ

ddrgn
04-22-10, 10:39 PM
Here's a video that shows the movement of the watch crew as you dive and surface:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8xyuoe55SQ

Which mod are you using that shrinks the size of the sun?

kylania
04-22-10, 10:42 PM
None that I'm aware of, here's what I'm using currently:

Accurate German Flags
RemoveLogoIntroTheDarkWraith
SM_DeckGunTraining_TheDarkWraith
impurity blue
ImprovedAtlanticWaves
More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0
Conning Tower Compass Fix
Convoy Tutorial Mission
BARF + increased flooding time
MoraleMod
Krupp leveling + moral fix + torp fix
Church's SHV 1.01 Keyboard Commands v1.1
AilWhiteInterior 1.0
SD_NewMapColors
AilClouds 3.0
Gisement
Enhanced FunelSmoke_by HanSolo78
Reboot's Hot Soup 1.0
Damage assessment
Realistic ammo amount for AA and deck guns
Danevangs PS 1.0 Common VIIC Shadow Maps
Nauticalwolf's Damage and Torpedo UI (b) Mod V1.1
Wordeees' Actual Footage Menu
AilRain 1.0
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt w beards
Wamphyri's Plane Mod
Wamphyri's Plane Mod 1.0 fix
MayaPinups
AttackScopeWire1.0
Feared Hunters 2.0
NewUIs_TDC_1_7_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_1_7_0_MinimalDials_TDC
MRP 1.2+OPCF for TDW UI
MRP 8x5 patch

ddrgn
04-22-10, 10:46 PM
None that I'm aware of, here's what I'm using currently:

Accurate German Flags
SM_DeckGunTraining_TheDarkWraith
impurity blue
ImprovedAtlanticWaves
More Powerful Torpedoes v1.0
Convoy Tutorial Mission
BARF + increased flooding time
MoraleMod
Krupp leveling + moral fix + torp fix
AilWhiteInterior 1.0
SD_NewMapColors
AilClouds 3.0
Gisement
Enhanced FunelSmoke_by HanSolo78
Reboot's Hot Soup 1.0
Damage assessment
Realistic ammo amount for AA and deck guns
Danevangs PS 1.0 Common VIIC Shadow Maps
Nauticalwolf's Damage and Torpedo UI (b) Mod V1.1
Wordeees' Actual Footage Menu
AilRain 1.0
Wamphyri's Plane Mod
Wamphyri's Plane Mod 1.0 fix
MayaPinups
AttackScopeWire1.0
Feared Hunters 2.0
NewUIs_TDC_1_7_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_1_7_0_MinimalDials_TDC
MRP 1.2+OPCF for TDW UI
MRP 8x5 patch

Nice selection ;] Hmmm, what is Gisement?

kylania
04-22-10, 11:04 PM
Nice selection ;] Hmmm, what is Gisement?

1000m bearing overlay (http://www.ordre-des-neos-templier.fr/SH5MODS/gisement.rar) for the sub. It's a little higher rez then the SH3 1500m conversion one.

ddrgn
04-22-10, 11:07 PM
1000m bearing overlay (http://www.ordre-des-neos-templier.fr/SH5MODS/gisement.rar) for the sub. It's a little higher rez then the SH3 1500m conversion one.

Very nice, thanks!

urfisch
04-23-10, 02:44 AM
heretic?

Heretic
04-23-10, 09:30 AM
I'm still here. Just waiting for the patch.

ReallyDedPoet
04-23-10, 09:36 AM

Am I okay to install the German Voices over this.

bert8for3
04-23-10, 10:42 AM
Am I okay to install the German Voices over this.

FWIW, I did. Overwrote some MFC files, but no problem that I've seen so far.

Heretic
04-23-10, 11:15 AM
Best to apply MFCM after the voices.

ReallyDedPoet
04-23-10, 01:01 PM
FWIW, I did. Overwrote some MFC files, but no problem that I've seen so far.

Thanks.

Edit: Okay, thanks Heretic.

Athlonic
04-23-10, 01:25 PM

Thank you, I was wondering ...

:03:

urfisch
04-24-10, 01:31 PM
nice, ok. thanks!

raymond6751
04-24-10, 03:38 PM
Hi
I'm using More Crew Commands V1.02 loaded before Mighty Fine Crew
V 1.2.1 and the crash dive fix mod. (MFC)

When I select depth under keel in the Navigator dialog list he turns to the map and appears to be active, but never responds with the answer. The sonar ping doesn't sound and nothing is written in the message box.

Any ideas?

Heretic
04-24-10, 04:45 PM
Hi
I'm using More Crew Commands V1.02 loaded before Mighty Fine Crew
V 1.2.1 and the crash dive fix mod. (MFC)

When I select depth under keel in the Navigator dialog list he turns to the map and appears to be active, but never responds with the answer. The sonar ping doesn't sound and nothing is written in the message box.

Any ideas?

I think you need to install More Crew Commands after MFCM.

Athlonic
04-25-10, 01:33 AM
I think you need to install More Crew Commands after MFCM.

That's it.
Otherwise commands will not be able to trigger.

:up:

The General
04-29-10, 07:09 AM
I only just got around to trying this Mod, shame on me! It's amazing what you've acheived. The hair on the back of my neck stood up when I saw and heard this happen:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6146/sh5img20100429124522.png (http://img87.imageshack.us/i/sh5img20100429124522.png/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

The last man down (No1) looks as though he's about to pull the hatch shut (can this be modded?), did you animate that or is it scripted? I hear that Patch 1.2 will fix more animations aswell as make it possible to Manipulate GR2 files :)

Heretic
04-29-10, 09:32 AM
A happy accident. I used that animation because it gave the dangling leg look from the control room. I've never really looked at it from the CT until I saw your screenshot.

commandosolo2009
05-03-10, 12:08 PM
just out of curiosity mate, If I dont want animations, only morale change to max, is there an option for this??

Heretic
05-03-10, 02:39 PM
just out of curiosity mate, If I dont want animations, only morale change to max, is there an option for this??

There are morale mods available. This mod only affects the animations.

Ragtag
05-12-10, 03:09 AM
Can we expect an update compatible with patch 1.2 anytime soon?
Love this mod and i need my fix :D

winkelmander
05-12-10, 05:08 AM
yes that would be great. Dont' like to play withot that Mod!

DerMo
05-12-10, 10:45 AM
For me MFCM still works with latest SH5 1.2 patch.Seen no problems so far.
:)
Actually all my mods are still working.De-Installed all mods before patch,installed them again and started next mission from harbour.All fine,i´m a happy SH5 player!
Here my mod list in correct order:

AOTD_RDA_Beta_V1.03
No crosshair
Free Cam Tweak 1.1 - Narrow
Capthelms SH5 Audio Mod
Conus' Graphic Mod 1.0
AilSmoke 1.7
MightyFine Less Annoying Footsteps 1.0
Fix for digits (german speechpack)
Grossdeutscher Rundfunk
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces
MFCM 1.2.1 OPTIONAL crash_dive workaround
Old Style Explosions V1.1
Reboot's Water Drips 1.1
Nauticalwolf's Poster Mod
AilClouds 3.0
RealSizeMoon
BRF 1.3 full
BRF 1.1 HP balance
Damage assessment
Haramirs Sensor Mod 1.1
AilClimateZones 1.0
Lite_Campaign_LC_1.2_-_GER
AilBubbles 1.0 Micro
AilRain 1.0
Detailed Caustics 1.0
NDB,NDH OM#1 - No Dialog Indicator

SabreHawk
05-12-10, 10:54 AM
Well im now mighty anxious to give this fine mod a go now that the patch has finally arrived. But also feel the need to wait a see if our friend Heretic test's it out to make sure it doesn't undo anything in the patch.
I've no doubt the mod will work, but the real test is if it undoes anything the patch fixes. That I dont want.:03:

In fact im sure most mods do in fact work, but the thing is do they undo anything else.
The patch touched an awful lot of files.

Heretic
05-12-10, 11:38 AM
I did a compare of the files the patch changed and they're mostly doing stuff like changing uniforms when crew go on deck - nothing I'm not already doing.

No changes are required to make the mod 1.2 compatable.

SabreHawk
05-12-10, 12:36 PM
Aye aye, then in it goes then as I really love what I've seen in your mod.

One thing I've been curious about though, are the animations that your mod does already there in SH5, or did you do them?
If they were already there thats sad that they didn't implement them. Cause it seems like the actual animations as it is dont reflect what one sees in the demos and such.

Thanks so much Heretic, and a gentleman you are!:salute:

Ragtag
05-12-10, 12:53 PM
I did a compare of the files the patch changed and they're mostly doing stuff like changing uniforms when crew go on deck - nothing I'm not already doing.

No changes are required to make the mod 1.2 compatable.

That's great news. Thanks :)

redcoat22
06-01-10, 10:34 AM
I guess this is stalled? This was my favorite mod.

Barso
06-01-10, 04:04 PM
I hope not,is it?

MattDizzle
06-03-10, 01:13 PM
Heretic, or whoever is managing this mod now: Would you consent to this being put into part of a larger Compilation mod, as i said in another thread on this forum?

I'm looking to assemble several mods in a large easy for new people to install "Community Mod pack", and full, prominent credit would be given to you and the other mod authors involved. Would you be willing to help the community by allowing your mod to be used?

rascal101
06-03-10, 05:21 PM
Looking good about time some one did this - was thinking of doing it myself though my skills are minimal - I'd certainly like to see W Clear's Enviro mod added to yourt list

R

Heretic, or whoever is managing this mod now: Would you consent to this being put into part of a larger Compilation mod, as i said in another thread on this forum?

I'm looking to assemble several mods in a large easy for new people to install "Community Mod pack", and full, prominent credit would be given to you and the other mod authors involved. Would you be willing to help the community by allowing your mod to be used?

MattDizzle
06-03-10, 09:54 PM
I have the consent of everyone but W_clear, who hasnt responded, and TheDarkWraith, who said no

SteelViking
06-03-10, 10:12 PM
I have the consent of everyone but W_clear, who hasnt responded, and TheDarkWraith, who said no

If you want to add a UI to your community built mega mod, I bet reaper7 would let you use his. You should ask him, and see what his thoughts are on it.

MattDizzle
06-03-10, 10:30 PM
I misunderstood, darkwraith said "Wait for 3.0.0 to be bug free", understandably so.

ddrgn
06-03-10, 10:48 PM
If I had opinion I would build a super mod around any major sound, interface or graphical mod. Stick to core settings etc and let the user decide some of his own options.

MattDrizzle, did you get my PM?

MattDizzle
06-04-10, 11:17 AM
That i did,im dissapointed i didnt beat you to the punch and not sure if i'm gonna go through with my complilation as a result :(

If this mod, Darkwraiths mod and Enviroment 2.2 arent included however, i dont see the point. Those should be boxed with the game as far as i am concerned.

Stormfly
06-04-10, 06:49 PM
If I had opinion I would build a super mod around any major sound, interface or graphical mod. Stick to core settings etc and let the user decide some of his own options.

MattDrizzle, did you get my PM?

...some sound mods need additional files arround, like the SDL file, commands.cfg, some entrys in sim files for maybe a delay in torp fireing, all together fitting for a more realistic chain of command, or are done to work together with other mods and so on...

...so in my eyes, advanced sound mods are important to add, not liked sounds but simulation uncritical ones could of course changed or changed with sounds fitting in the same way.

The most important reason to create a megamod is to pimp the game to a more realistic, playable but of course more immersive expiriance... at least changes and releases should be most effective and efficient, so why excluding grafics and sounds ?

TheBeast
06-04-10, 09:05 PM
...some sound mods need additional files arround, like the SDL file, commands.cfg, some entrys in sim files for maybe a delay in torp fireing, all together fitting for a more realistic chain of command, or are done to work together with other mods and so on...

...so in my eyes, advanced sound mods are important to add, not liked sounds but simulation uncritical ones could of course changed or changed with sounds fitting in the same way.

The most important reason to create a megamod is to pimp the game to a more realistic, playable but of course more immersive expiriance... at least changes and releases should be most effective and efficient, so why excluding grafics and sounds ?
Personally, sound mod'ing was the second thing I updated after resetting key bindings in the commands.cfg
One thing that has bothered me in all SH releases is the deisel engine sound. Subs use a high performance deisel enigine. Not some chitty chitty bang bang about to explode rattle trap POS.
So I have to agree Sound MOD updates are very important for the game immersive experience.

P.S. With that said. There is one engine sound missing. The Deisel Engine air intake is on the control trower yet you one hear the engine exhaust from the stern.

kylania
06-04-10, 10:04 PM

That's a problem since a "sound mod" shouldn't really encroach into the territory of a control key mod or u-boat handling mod, but by affecting commands.cfg and torp firing speeds it does just that. Unless the authors are going to spend the time to make sure they work with ever changing versions of various mods, I'm really likely to skip most sound mods. Or if the authors extensively document the changes to those files their mods need. :DL

Stormfly
06-04-10, 10:32 PM
That's a problem since a "sound mod" shouldn't really encroach into the territory of a control key mod or u-boat handling mod, but by affecting commands.cfg and torp firing speeds it does just that. Unless the authors are going to spend the time to make sure they work with ever changing versions of various mods, I'm really likely to skip most sound mods. Or if the authors extensively document the changes to those files their mods need. :DL

...and especialy this putting together and update support makes a megamod worthy.

if i would skip those extra files, i would loose much of the potential regarding realism, admosphere and immersion.

TheBeast
06-04-10, 10:32 PM
Portions of the MOD could list required manual editing in the readme.txt detailing steps to edit subject files so people can keep their key bindings ect. and not overwrite other mods.

Stormfly
06-05-10, 06:10 AM
Portions of the MOD could list required manual editing in the readme.txt detailing steps to edit subject files so people can keep their key bindings ect. and not overwrite other mods.

most of these are only non binary txt files which are very easy to compare, except sim files... but hey i allready made it compatible to a pupular keyboard mod and... as a german, stick to the US keyboard layout, just to have it easy going for most of the ppl here... but this is the wrong thread to discuss this neverending storys.

...you can do what you want, regarding the keyboard every simmer have its own understandings how it should be, for that reason we have SetKeys...

harag
06-05-10, 10:55 AM
Hi

I've just recently started playing this due to waiting for a patch and mods to fix the game. After installing the MFCM when I talk to the guy in the engine room I get the options as if I was talking to "number two" on the bridge - the game appears to freeze and when I click on option 4 (nothin more to say) nothing happens, the only way I found to get out of it is to press "T" and teleport to another location

below is the list of mods I have installed currently. Hopefully you have some idea why this is happening.

Thanks

NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_ByTheDarkWraith="MRP 1.3+OPCF""NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_ColoredShippingChart_by_reaper7""NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_jimimadrids_map_tools""NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_alt_officer_wounded_by_naights""NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_WWIIInterface_by_naights"
MRP 1.3+OPCF="MRP 16x9 patch"
[MODS]
Accurate German Flags=1
Church's SHV 1.01 Keyboard Commands v1.1=2
Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1.4=3
Enhanced FunelSmoke_by HanSolo78=4
Environment_MOD_2.2_by_W_clear=5
No Umark=6
RemoveLogoIntroTheDarkWraith=7
SD_MapLocationNameFix_v1_2=8
Old Style Explosions V1.1=9
NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_ByTheDarkWraith=10
MRP 1.3+OPCF=11
MRP 16x9 patch=12
NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_ColoredShippingChart_by_reaper7=1 3
NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_jimimadrids_map_tools=14
NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_alt_officer_wounded_by_naights=15
NewUIs_TDC_2_9_1_WWIIInterface_by_naights=16
MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock faces=17

kylania
06-05-10, 10:57 AM
That's really odd, I have all those same mods and haven't seen that happen yet.

harag
06-05-10, 11:01 AM
Just installed this mod:

MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock faces=17

and the problem doesn't seem to be there, the previous one I had installed was:

kylania
06-05-10, 11:07 AM
I use the Alt + Beards, I'll check. :)

Nope, normal responses from both of them.

Capt Jack Harkness
06-10-10, 06:13 AM
Would it be possible in future releases to add more crew to the bunks? They're awfully empty at the time being...

urfisch
06-10-10, 07:44 AM
any chance of this mod beeing continued?

Ducimus
06-18-10, 06:08 PM
Just have to say, this mod is on my "couldn't play SH5 without it" list.

W_clear
06-19-10, 08:05 AM
Me 2

Stormfly
06-19-10, 08:47 AM
Me 2

BUMP :yep:

CodyLang
01-26-11, 03:35 PM
I can not download this mod, is it possible for somebody to host it on a different website? I always get this error with pretty much anything I download from the subsim website, and oh is it annoying. :P lol.

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 27 seconds before you may download another file."

stoianm
01-26-11, 03:38 PM
I can not download this mod, is it possible for somebody to host it on a different website? I always get this error with pretty much anything I download from the subsim website, and oh is it annoying. :P lol.

"Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 27 seconds before you may download another file."

do you have uTorrent installed?

stoianm
01-26-11, 03:49 PM

Hi again mate,

I just uploaded from you here:

http://www.filefront.com/17854093/MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1.zip

I sugest you to install after this mod MCCD_1.04 and at the end MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible.

Good luck!

Magic1111
01-26-11, 04:41 PM

Agree !!! :|\\

CodyLang
01-26-11, 04:42 PM
Thank you so much stoianm!!!! By the way, which mod is "MCCD_1.04"?

stoianm
01-26-11, 05:18 PM
Thank you so much stoianm!!!! By the way, which mod is "MCCD_1.04"?

Here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166236&page=10

link to download at bottom of the last page

CodyLang
01-26-11, 05:23 PM
Alright nice nice! I apperiate it! Question though, I was using Dasboot sound mod to change the voices to German. Once I activated mightyfine crew mod it disabled it. Are there any other mods for the voices that work with the crew mod?

EDIT: Argh, got this message again "Slow Down! You are trying to download files too quickly. You must wait 26 seconds before you may download another file."

stoianm
01-26-11, 05:41 PM
Alright nice nice! I apperiate it! Question though, I was using Dasboot sound mod to change the voices to German. Once I activated mightyfine crew mod it disabled it. Are there any other mods for the voices that work with the crew mod?

You have the best sound mod (stormy's dbsm collection).

1)install New UIs by TDW:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=166093&page=409

1) install Church`s Key command mod from here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=163444&page=6

2) install Mighty fine crew mod 1.21

3) install MCCD

4) install German U-Boat Crew Language Pack here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=1465509&postcount=23

5) install Stormy`s DBSM collection SH5 here:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164552&page=16

This is the best way for german sounds and a very nice way to play the game (respect the order and you will not have any conflict) ofcource in my opinion!

That's all mate!:up:

CodyLang
01-26-11, 06:24 PM
Thanks man, but I can not download the MCCD mod, since the download part of the forums don't work that well for me

stoianm
01-26-11, 06:28 PM
Thanks man, but I can not download the MCCD mod, since the download part of the forums don't work that well for me
here:

http://www.filefront.com/17855016/mmcd.rar

CodyLang
01-26-11, 06:51 PM
When I put in the mightyfine crew mod in jsmeg thing, it goes in fine. Then MCCD I put in after, but it says,

""crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod.
"crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod.
"crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod.
"crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod."

I am using the MCCD thats compatible for MFCM..

stoianm
01-26-11, 06:54 PM
When I put in the mightyfine crew mod in jsmeg thing, it goes in fine. Then MCCD I put in after, but it says,

""crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod.
"crew_commands.txt" has already been altered by the "MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces" mod."

I am using the MCCD thats compatible for MFCM..

That one that is compatible give conflicts?

CodyLang
01-26-11, 06:55 PM
Yeah, and I did it in order...I used MFCM 1.2.1 Alt Faces, then I tried the MCCD MFCM 1.2.1 Compatible and got that message

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 07:00 PM
Mods go in this order .
No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible
MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible

CodyLang
01-26-11, 07:02 PM
Thanks Sober, which one would be "No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible"?

stoianm
01-26-11, 07:10 PM
Mods go in this order .

You are absolutly sure that No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible it will be the last? (if you look in the list from ,,magnum opus,, TDW writted
No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible after MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible:

Magnum Opus consists of the following mods so far (# means permission has been obtained for use):

# - TheDarkWraith: RemoveLogoIntro
# - SteelViking: SV&Com Underwater Mod
# - W_Clear: Environment 5.0
# - Sober: sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11
# - Conus00 and SteelViking: Compatible Conus00's Graphic Mod+SV's work
# - SteelViking: SteelViking's Interior Mod v1.2
# - SteelViking: Shadow Improvement Mod (High res version)
# - ddrgn: U-boat Historical Specifications 1.4
# - TheDarkWraith: FX Update_0_0_11_ByTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith & Arclight: FX_Update_0_0_11_BARF_1_3_Full_Fix (Better and Realistic Flotation)
# - TheDarkWraith: FX_Update_0_0_11_UHS_Fix
# - TheDarkWraith: NewUIs_TDC_6_3_2_ByTheDarkWraith
# - Trevally: Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.4
# - Krauter: Krauters Automated Scripts
# - Abd_von_Mumit: Patrol Routine Scripts v 01_02 by AvM
# - TheDarkWraith: IRAI_0_0_29_ByTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith: IRAI_0_0_29_No_hydrophone_on_surface_No_Aircraft_s potting
# - Oby: AirTorpedoes
# - Vickers03: SUB_hyd_fix_SH5
# - TheDarkWraith: SubFlags_0_0_6_byTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith: Sub_Exhaust_1_0_5_byTheDarkWraith
# - Heretic: MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock w beards
# - Athlonic: MCCD_1.04
# - Athlonic: MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
# - Nisgeis: High Contrast Nav Map with Inverse Shallow Colour - Chart color scheme 3
# - thfeu58: Terrain_harbour_flags_Mod_v1_2_1
# - doomlordis: Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1_4
# - TheBeast: SKIN_SH5_Type-VIIC_North_Atlantic_Grime_Weathered
# - Athlonic: Torpedo_Speed_Abilitie_Fix_for_TDC_SH5_v120
# - avee: No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible
# - Venatore: Elite German Black & Copper Torpedo
# - Pascal: Pascal uniforms
# - Cerberus62: Historical Ship Equipment 1_3
# - Ailantd: AilBubbles 1.0
# - Ailantd: AilClouds 3_0
# - Ailantd: AilSmoke 1_7
# - KarlKoch: Speech fixes and additions (english version)
# - Cerberus62: Additional Merchant Ships 1.1
# - Heretic: Less annoying footsteps
- ACSoft: fix for Environment 5.0
# - Trevally: Trevally's tutorials

I am not arguing i am just asking!

I will apreciate if you answer to this one because now i have doubt for the corect order of the mods.

Thanks!

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 07:22 PM
You are absolutly sure that No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible it will be the last? (if you look in the list from ,,magnum opus,, TDW writted
No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible after MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible:

Magnum Opus consists of the following mods so far (# means permission has been obtained for use):

# - TheDarkWraith: RemoveLogoIntro
# - SteelViking: SV&Com Underwater Mod
# - W_Clear: Environment 5.0
# - Sober: sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11
# - Conus00 and SteelViking: Compatible Conus00's Graphic Mod+SV's work
# - SteelViking: SteelViking's Interior Mod v1.2
# - SteelViking: Shadow Improvement Mod (High res version)
# - ddrgn: U-boat Historical Specifications 1.4
# - TheDarkWraith: FX Update_0_0_11_ByTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith & Arclight: FX_Update_0_0_11_BARF_1_3_Full_Fix (Better and Realistic Flotation)
# - TheDarkWraith: FX_Update_0_0_11_UHS_Fix
# - TheDarkWraith: NewUIs_TDC_6_3_2_ByTheDarkWraith
# - Trevally: Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.4
# - Krauter: Krauters Automated Scripts
# - Abd_von_Mumit: Patrol Routine Scripts v 01_02 by AvM
# - TheDarkWraith: IRAI_0_0_29_ByTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith: IRAI_0_0_29_No_hydrophone_on_surface_No_Aircraft_s potting
# - Oby: AirTorpedoes
# - Vickers03: SUB_hyd_fix_SH5
# - TheDarkWraith: SubFlags_0_0_6_byTheDarkWraith
# - TheDarkWraith: Sub_Exhaust_1_0_5_byTheDarkWraith
# - Heretic: MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Stock w beards
# - Athlonic: MCCD_1.04
# - Athlonic: MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible
# - Nisgeis: High Contrast Nav Map with Inverse Shallow Colour - Chart color scheme 3
# - thfeu58: Terrain_harbour_flags_Mod_v1_2_1
# - doomlordis: Dooms Decks for VIIABC41 1_4
# - TheBeast: SKIN_SH5_Type-VIIC_North_Atlantic_Grime_Weathered
# - Athlonic: Torpedo_Speed_Abilitie_Fix_for_TDC_SH5_v120
# - avee: No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible
# - Venatore: Elite German Black & Copper Torpedo
# - Pascal: Pascal uniforms
# - Cerberus62: Historical Ship Equipment 1_3
# - Ailantd: AilBubbles 1.0
# - Ailantd: AilClouds 3_0
# - Ailantd: AilSmoke 1_7
# - KarlKoch: Speech fixes and additions (english version)
# - Cerberus62: Additional Merchant Ships 1.1
# - Heretic: Less annoying footsteps
- ACSoft: fix for Environment 5.0
# - Trevally: Trevally's tutorials

I am not arguing i am just asking!

I will apreciate if you answer to this one because now i have doubt for the corect order of the mods.

Thanks!
Absolutely positive .

stoianm
01-26-11, 07:25 PM
Thanks sober. i will change the order. I will list my mod here and maybe if you have time just take a look to find if i did something wrong.

Thanks again!

CodyLang
01-26-11, 07:29 PM
Anybody got a link for the no magic mod?

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 07:33 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164996&highlight=magic

The easiest way to find stuff is go to the SH5 workshop main page and on the right there is a search this forum function . Lots of people dont notice it .

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 07:39 PM
also speech fixes and additions
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=174063&highlight=speech+fixes+additions

mod order
Speech fixes and additions

stoianm
01-26-11, 07:41 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=164996&highlight=magic

The easiest way to find stuff is go to the SH5 workshop main page and on the right there is a search this forum function . Lots of people dont notice it .

By the way sober, i have some of your mods in that order:

1_sobers base fog mechanics for SH5 V2
2_sobers realistic hydrophone operator SH5
3_sobers base sky mechanics V1
4_sobers multi color mod V2
5_sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11
6_sobers 100% underwater FX

It is OK?

Thanks!

CodyLang
01-26-11, 07:43 PM
Thanks Sober. Ughhh did it in the order you said Sober, got to the last one "MCCD MFCM 1.2.1 compatible" and I get...

"DT_Chief_all.aix" has already been altered by the "No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible" mod.
"dialogs.tsr" has already been altered by the "No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible" mod.

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 07:56 PM
Thanks Sober. Ughhh did it in the order you said Sober, got to the last one "MCCD MFCM 1.2.1 compatible" and I get...

"DT_Chief_all.aix" has already been altered by the "No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible" mod.
"dialogs.tsr" has already been altered by the "No magic skills v1.5 MCCD compatible" mod.
Forget that in this situation . as long as the mods are in this order .
Speech fixes and additions

CodyLang
01-26-11, 07:59 PM
Okay I did that...it made both the no magic mod and the mightyfine mod turn into a non-bold text? Does that matter?

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 08:13 PM
Okay I did that...it made both the no magic mod and the mightyfine mod turn into a non-bold text? Does that matter?Holy mother of gawd :timeout:

CodyLang
01-26-11, 08:30 PM
Hey I just asked a question. I don't sit behind a computer all day to know much about jsgmge or whatever and how it works, and etc. So I'll ask again...With all 3 mods enabled, 2 of them are a non-bold text in jsgmge does that matter?

THE_MASK
01-26-11, 08:34 PM
Hey I just asked a question. I don't sit behind a computer all day to know much about jsgmge or whatever and how it works, and etc. So I'll ask again...With all 3 mods enabled, 2 of them are a non-bold text in jsgmge does that matter?Sorry my sense of humour , its fine .

CodyLang
01-26-11, 08:36 PM
Okay thanks Sober....sorry for gettin alittle riled up, lol. It just semi-annoys me when people use sarcastic lines when they are asking a question lol. I'll post further if I run into problems.

stoianm
01-26-11, 08:38 PM
did you read my post sober?

i have some of your mods in that order:

1_sobers base fog mechanics for SH5 V2
2_sobers realistic hydrophone operator SH5
3_sobers base sky mechanics V1
4_sobers multi color mod V2
5_sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11
6_sobers 100% underwater FX

It is OK?

What do you think?

Trevally.
01-27-11, 01:11 PM
@ stoianm

If when you add a mod with JSGME and there is no warning, then the order is not important.

If you get a warning - look to mod homepage and see if there are install instructions. A lot of mods add things to other mods and are ok to install if in correct order.

ie install "sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11" after any enviro mod:up:

stoianm
01-27-11, 01:26 PM
@ stoianm

If when you add a mod with JSGME and there is no warning, then the order is not important.

If you get a warning - look to mod homepage and see if there are install instructions. A lot of mods add things to other mods and are ok to install if in correct order.

ie install "sobers base wave mechanics for SH5 V11" after any enviro mod:up:

Thanks Travally! You are wright - but somethimes when i have conflicts i do not know if is good or not to install a mod (for example your sound collection mod i know i can install after church's mod even if i have conflicts because you are specify in your home page) because it is write nothing in the mod ,,documentation,,. About sobers mod you are wright - i did not read careful!

Thank's again!

ReallyDedPoet
01-27-11, 03:53 PM
Thanks Travally! You are wright - but somethimes when i have conflicts i do not know if is good or not to install a mod (for example your sound collection mod i know i can install after church's mod even if i have conflicts because you are specify in your home page) because it is write nothing in the mod ,,documentation,,. About sobers mod you are wright - i did not read careful!

Thank's again!

Installing mods, uninstalling, is a learning process, you'll get the hang of it :yep:

stoianm
01-27-11, 04:11 PM
Installing mods, uninstalling, is a learning process, you'll get the hang of it :yep:

Where are you from Canada? What city?

titidinca
01-27-11, 04:31 PM
Where are you from Canada? What city?

Where are you from Romania? What city? :D ( Craiova :woot: )

stoianm
01-27-11, 04:36 PM
Where are you from Romania? What city? :D ( Craiova :woot: )

Yes! I know you?

Dignan
03-20-11, 09:59 AM
Does this change crew behavior while being attacked or depth charged? I was bothered to see nobody running around repairing things or even looking concerned (i.e. reading books) while we were getting depth charged.

Zky
04-25-11, 09:41 AM
Hey, thanks for awesome mod!!

I am new to this game and have installed a bunch of mods to make it better and so far I think everything is working as it should but I have one question.
My watch crew on deck goes below when i submerge but they don't seem to go back up when i surface so I guess there is something wrong then or have I forgot to give any command because I cant manage to find one?

Dont have any other problems then that, that I have noticed yet.

EDIT: works in campaign luckily but not historic missions so never mind.

zachanscom
07-02-11, 02:57 AM
few questions, how did you know which object name corresponds to which object? i'm trying to figure out how to give the gunners the helmet used by the german guard in the sub pen.

soundchok
08-16-11, 12:36 PM
good job thanks

W_clear
08-18-11, 04:27 AM
It's wrong***12290;

W_clear
08-21-11, 10:20 PM
Wrong

Rejenorst
09-13-11, 07:59 PM
Looks like a really good mod and am looking forward to trying it with Stormy's DBSM

quink99
09-22-11, 10:49 PM
I may well be the slowest guy in the known universe! I say this because after having read through all eight bazillion postings in this thread I seem to be the only one not to be able to install this MOD correctly.

When I first downloaded SH5 and installed my chosen MODS, one of which was Mighty Fine Crew, it worked perfectly. Then for various reasons I had to uninstall and reinstall the game and all my previous MODS, one of which was, again, was Mighty Fine Crew.

When I started up the game with all the MODS on my list;

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[N:\SH 5\MODS]
NewUIs_TDC_6_8_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_8_0_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Ski n
SubFlags_0_0_8_byTheDarkWraith
stoianm Atlantic blue water color for MO
AilClimateZones 1.1
AilSmoke 1.7
Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two
KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith
new_KM_binos
NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
sobers 3D deck spray mod V7
stoianm BrighterNights modv1 (middle)
AilWhiteInterior 1.0
AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm
gap - Alternative Cursors & Kriegsmarine Maptools v 1.1
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.8
Trevally TDC Help v2
Trevally Tutorials - All v0.2 (for TDW UI)

.........they all seemed to work as before, very well, except on starting the game I found myself all alone on the bridge. Not even the three sad sacks from the default game were there.

I've since deleted and reinstalled Mighty Fine Crew twice with no luck.

Would some kind soul please speak slowly and use small words so I'll understand how to get my bridge watch back topside with me and functioning as they should.

Thanks for any help

THE_MASK
09-23-11, 12:25 AM
I may well be the slowest guy in the known universe! I say this because after having read through all eight bazillion postings in this thread I seem to be the only one not to be able to install this MOD correctly.

When I first downloaded SH5 and installed my chosen MODS, one of which was Mighty Fine Crew, it worked perfectly. Then for various reasons I had to uninstall and reinstall the game and all my previous MODS, one of which was, again, was Mighty Fine Crew.

When I started up the game with all the MODS on my list;

[N:\SH 5\MODS]
NewUIs_TDC_6_8_0_ByTheDarkWraith
NewUIs_TDC_6_8_0_ERM_Reaper7_NightVision_Black_Ski n
SubFlags_0_0_8_byTheDarkWraith
stoianm Atlantic blue water color for MO
AilClimateZones 1.1
AilSmoke 1.7
Church's Compass Dials Mod v2.2 - Option Two
KZS Hull wetness for U-Boats + co tower and deck_revised_by_TheDarkWraith
new_KM_binos
NOZAURIO'S SKIN (Standar No Emblem) v-1.0.0
sobers 3D deck spray mod V7
stoianm BrighterNights modv1 (middle)
AilWhiteInterior 1.0
AOB slide ruller for TDW UIs and MO by stoianm
gap - Alternative Cursors & Kriegsmarine Maptools v 1.1
Trevally Automated Scripts v0.6
Trevally Harbour & Kiel Canal Pilot v2.8
Trevally TDC Help v2

.........they all seemed to work as before, very well, except on starting the game I found myself all alone on the bridge. Not even the three sad sacks from the default game were there.

I've since deleted and reinstalled Mighty Fine Crew twice with no luck.

Would some kind soul please speak slowly and use small words so I'll understand how to get my bridge watch back topside with me and functioning as they should.

Thanks for any helpRead this and and all will become clear .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=180044

quink99
09-23-11, 07:40 PM
Sober,

The only one I got right is that I guess "I am the slowest guy in the know universe!".

You got all the rest correct and your tutorial was very well done.

Just as you said, I was half way through the tutorial campaign, exited the game, disabled the MODS, and the next day completed the campaign.

Your "How to Finish a Campaign" was also excellent and saved my screwing up again.

When I reloaded all the MODS and left on the first real campaign after the tutorial campaign all my Mighty Fine Crew were diligently scanning the horizon from the bridge. I'm not so lonely anymore.

Thanks ever so much........

THE_MASK
09-23-11, 07:54 PM
We are here to help and make SH5 the best subsim ever .

Schnebs
12-27-11, 09:49 AM
Really nice job, mate! Thank you! :up:

ivanzetta
02-01-12, 11:50 AM
good job!!!! thank!!!! :DL

Raven_2012
02-01-12, 03:15 PM
Does this mod effect the reload time of torpedo, meaning will it make the crew reload faster?

veno_vjc
02-13-12, 10:03 AM
Great mod +

Charlie901
02-20-12, 10:28 PM
I finally solved it. If I put Wp:ExecuteCommand("Crash_dive" ) as the first command, none of the others will execute. If I put it after something else, everything works fine even in the stock UI. No more override.:yeah:

Any word from Heretic....????

Would love an update that fixes the CrashDive Script Issue. :salute:

hixz21
04-14-12, 12:21 PM
Many thanks! :yeah:

Stormfly
04-14-12, 02:18 PM
Any word from Heretic....????

Would love an update that fixes the CrashDive Script Issue. :salute:

maybe that can help...

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=192938

TBH1693
04-24-12, 10:44 AM
Awesome! i've always wanted the crew to do... well something.

Thanks!

Dogfish40
05-08-12, 04:15 PM
I just reread the "read me" file for this mod again and noticed that it says to be aware that any Das Boot sound mod may cause sound clips to not play. So, are there issues with Mighty fine and DBSM?
I love this mod and really don't want anything messing with it.
D40

ScreamingElectron
06-07-12, 04:37 PM
Awesome, thank you for your work.

martin035
06-13-12, 04:11 AM
Great Mod thanx

Captain73
07-21-12, 01:24 AM
Great job!!!
Can command to change the form on the weather???

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/picture.php?pictureid=4818&albumid=429&dl=1314988264&thumb

http://yahooeu.ru/uploads/posts/2011-03/1299156519_0221_poisk-celi-yuzhnaya-atlantika-iyul-1943-goda..jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=383622398359355&set=o.25990473292&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

Cybermat47
08-17-12, 08:30 PM
Great, now i dont have to distract my 2nd in command just to use the UZO!:salute:

Cybermat47
08-17-12, 09:08 PM
Any chance you could have alternating watches? for example, for eight hours the 2nd watch officer is up there, then the XO.
Also, it would be nice to see the guy in charge of the deck gun actually at the gun every once in a while!:salute:

Cybermat47
08-17-12, 09:29 PM
Does this change crew behavior while being attacked or depth charged? I was bothered to see nobody running around repairing things or even looking concerned (i.e. reading books) while we were getting depth charged.

On his second Operation Drumbeat patrol, Kapitanleutnant Reinhard Hardegan read his book to keep his men's spirits up whilst being depth-charged, until his 2nd WO said "Herr Kaleun, your book is upside down!"

:har:

hunterkiller310
10-30-12, 09:53 PM
Hey all I need a little help....For some reason my crew does not not appear on deck when they are to be on watch duty. The crew appears when on the deck gun or flak gun and inside the sub but when I select them to watch duty on the watch officer shows up. Has anyone ever seen this? If so can you point me to the right direction? I believe they are getting stuck or something because when I surface the boat two of men are standing with thei arm out.

Dogfish40
10-31-12, 08:27 AM
Hey all I need a little help....For some reason my crew does not not appear on deck when they are to be on watch duty. The crew appears when on the deck gun or flak gun and inside the sub but when I select them to watch duty on the watch officer shows up. Has anyone ever seen this? If so can you point me to the right direction? I believe they are getting stuck or something because when I surface the boat two of men are standing with thei arm out.

I've had this happen on a number of occasions for various reasons. There are a couple of things you can check. (also, post your mod list if possible)
One, try and rearrange your mod loadout. When this happened to me, usually diving and surfacing again would take care of it, however, it sounds as if this is reoccuring. Unload and reload your mods. Place the "MFC mod" further up the list.
The fact that the crew members have their arms out like that is a hint as well. I would definitly reload those mods. one of the other mods you have is probably playing havoc with MFC.
If this continues after a game save reload, that should be the culprit. Post your list if reloading the mods doesn't work. There are several mods that conflict badly with MFC.
Post that list, it may help to look at it.:hmmm:
D40

hunterkiller310
11-03-12, 06:15 PM
Here is my list sorry for late reply I moved MFC to the top it was still a no go

[C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\silent hunter 5\MODS]

Mighty Fine Crew
Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.3 Basemod
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
NewUIs_TDC_7_1_0_ByTheDarkWraith
EQuaTool 01.01 by AvM - Large Style
NewUIs_TDC_7_1_0_Real_Navigation
Dynamic Environment SH5 Basemod (realistic version) V2.1

hunterkiller310
11-03-12, 06:55 PM
NVM got it fixed had two MFC files loading at the same time

Slegnor
11-04-12, 01:04 PM
This is great, thanks

Fish In The Water
11-08-12, 09:41 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. Greatly appreciated! :)

lmy76128
11-15-12, 09:12 AM
Great job!!!
Can command to change the form on the weather???

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/picture.php?pictureid=4818&albumid=429&dl=1314988264&thumb

http://yahooeu.ru/uploads/posts/2011-03/1299156519_0221_poisk-celi-yuzhnaya-atlantika-iyul-1943-goda..jpg

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=383622398359355&set=o.25990473292&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf
i hope to see like this some day
bad weather = raincoat

Scümbagfuhrer
01-01-13, 09:03 PM
Is it only me that can't download this?

Onkel Neal
01-01-13, 09:43 PM
What problem are you having? Describe it, thanks.

Fish In The Water
01-02-13, 04:06 AM
Is it only me that can't download this?

Welcome aboard, and yes details would certainly help. :sunny:

Scümbagfuhrer
01-02-13, 07:05 AM
Well, I have idm installed and when I try to download this from subsim it always fail, I think it's about the connection or something I don't understand, any suggestion lads?

volodya61
01-02-13, 07:23 AM
Well, I have idm installed and when I try to download this from subsim it always fail, I think it's about the connection or something I don't understand, any suggestion lads?

Welcome aboard! :salute:

Just disable your d/l manager.. :yep:

Onkel Neal
01-02-13, 10:01 AM
Yes, try that. I've never used idm before, I don't know what effect that has on the php download system here. Let us know how you fare.

Scümbagfuhrer
01-02-13, 07:04 PM
Good, now have to wait another days to start download :salute:

Fish In The Water
01-02-13, 10:04 PM
Yes, try that. I've never used idm before, I don't know what effect that has on the php download system here. Let us know how you fare.

It messes it up big time. Try using the 'ALT' key to bypass IDM just prior to clicking the download link. Good luck and happy downloading! :salute:

99rham99
02-07-13, 04:39 AM
i allready sunk more than 50,000 tons... still no progress... please help...

V13dweller
02-07-13, 07:15 AM
Is there a way I can have just one person with the changed skin? I only want the XO to have the hat, but I like the stock faces with the hats, and I like the old navigator.

Fifi
05-16-13, 08:39 PM
Something i wanted to report from long ago:
I'm using MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces from day one, but sometimes i get this first guy instead of this second one :o:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_454237Chief2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=454237Chief2.jpg)
http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_992995Chief.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=992995Chief.jpg)

Looking at my mods list (see signature) your mod was always placed before MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible, and is overwriten by it AND Stormys DBSM...
Could it come from a bad place in the list? :06:
Or is this known issue?

EDIT: i suppose the first guy is from vanilla game? Maybe i could delete it so that 's always the second guy of mod wich would be present?

Cybermat47
05-16-13, 09:35 PM
^^^^

I can't see the pictures, but I assume that it's the guy with the gray jacket instead of the guy with the red shirt? I get that too! Seeing as MFCM AFW/OB should've overwritten his stock texture/GR2 files, I have no idea! It doesn't happen with another crew members!

Fifi
05-17-13, 12:06 AM
^^^^

I can't see the pictures, but I assume that it's the guy with the gray jacket instead of the guy with the red shirt? I get that too! Seeing as MFCM AFW/OB should've overwritten his stock texture/GR2 files, I have no idea! It doesn't happen with another crew members!

Yes, the guy with the grey jacket instead of the red and black shirt...
But why can't you see pictures? Weird :hmmm:

Stormfly
05-17-13, 12:34 AM
Something i wanted to report from long ago:
I'm using MightyFine Crew Mod 1.2.1 Alt faces from day one, but sometimes i get this first guy instead of this second one :o:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_454237Chief2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=454237Chief2.jpg)
http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_992995Chief.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=992995Chief.jpg)

Looking at my mods list (see signature) your mod was always placed before MCCD_1.04_MFCM_1.2.1_compatible, and is overwriten by it AND Stormys DBSM...
Could it come from a bad place in the list? :06:
Or is this known issue?

EDIT: i suppose the first guy is from vanilla game? Maybe i could delete it so that 's always the second guy of mod wich would be present?

this problem is an known old Sh5 loading game/savegame bug, it occours randomly and can mostly be solved by loading the savegame a second time.

volodya61
05-17-13, 05:11 AM
this problem is an known old Sh5 loading game/savegame bug, it occours randomly and can mostly be solved by loading the savegame a second time.

:yep: agree..
and sometimes it solves when switching the camera.. I mean avatar camera to external camera and back..

Fifi
05-17-13, 05:54 AM
:yep: agree..
and sometimes it solves when switching the camera.. I mean avatar camera to external camera and back..

Yes! that's right! i noticed it too!

Ok, then no worries :up:

Santini
08-22-13, 07:19 AM
So for whatever reason, the transition animations (crew going in and out of the tower) have terrible performance for my system

Went ahead and truncated it (because I gotta have this mod, I just gotta) so the tower crew teleport to and from the con, with appropriate sounds

Seems to be working fine so far

from Crew_Idle_Actions_CR.aix:
strategy CR_HF_SUBMERGED(wp)
{
precond
{
#!Wp:IsCrewState(DMG_TKN|HUNTER|HUNTED|PROX_EXPL) and
(Wp:IsSubmerged() or Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) > 0 ) and
!(Wp:IsTutorial() and !Wp:IsBunkerState())
}
action
{

############## Uncomment for optional beard ######################
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Barba_Cap18", 1);
################################################## ################

if !Wp:IsCurrentWaypoint("CR_HF") then
{
Wp:Teleport("CR_HF");
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HF_LOC, 0);
if Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) == 2 then # jar the landing on crash dive
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\fall01", 0.5);
}
else
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\ladder_up", 0);
}
endif;
}
else
{
if Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) > 0 and Wp:IsSubmerged() and Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HF_LOC) == 0 and Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC) == 0 then
{
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER, 0);
}
endif;

Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso06", 0);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso03", 1);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Hat01", 1);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Binocular", 0);

Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_Idle01" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_lookat_HA_03" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_Idle02" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_lookat_HA_01" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_Idle03" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_lookat_HA_02" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HF01_Idle04" );
}
endif;
Wp:ScriptCompleted();
}
}

strategy CR_HF_SURFACED(wp)
{
precond
{
Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) == 0 and
Wp:IsSurfaced() and
}
action

{
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Barba_Cap18", 1);
################################################## ###############3

if !Wp:IsCurrentWaypoint("WT_CR01") then
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\footsteps01", 0.75);
Wp:Teleport("WT_CR01");
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HF_LOC, 5);
}
else
{
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso03", 0);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso06", 1);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Binocular", 1);

Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "WATCH03_Idle01" );
}
endif;

}
}

strategy CR_HA_SUBMERGED(wp)
{
precond
{
# !Wp:IsCrewState(DMG_TKN|HUNTER|HUNTED|PROX_EXPL) and
(Wp:IsSubmerged() or Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) > 0 ) and
}
action
{

Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Beard_CAP04", 1);

if !Wp:IsCurrentWaypoint("CR_HA") then
{
Wp:Teleport("CR_HA");
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC, 0);
if Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) == 2 then # jar the landing on crash dive
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\fall02", 0.5);
}
else
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\ladder_up", 0);
}
endif;
}
else
{
if Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) > 0 and Wp:IsSubmerged() and Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HF_LOC) == 0 and Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC) == 0 then
{
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER, 0);
}
endif;
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso07", 1);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso05", 0);
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_Idle01" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_Listen2HF" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_LowerDivePlanes" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_LookatPanels" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_Talk2SO" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_RaiseDivePlanes" );
Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "CR_HA_Talk2HF" );
}
endif;

}
}strategy CR_HA_SURFACED(wp)
{
precond
{
Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_DIVE_ORDER) == 0 and Wp:IsSurfaced() and !(Wp:IsTutorial() and !Wp:IsBunkerState())
}
action
{
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Beard_CAP04", 1);

if Wp:GetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC) == 0 then
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC, 5)
endif;

if !Wp:IsCurrentWaypoint("WT_CR01") then
{
Wp:PlayAttenuatedSoundWithLipsync("MFCM\footsteps01", 0.75);
Wp:Teleport("WT_CR01");
Wp:SetGlobalVariable(VAR_CR_HA_LOC, 5);
}
else
{
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso07", 0);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("A_Torso05", 1);
Wp:SetBodyPartVisibility("object1_Binocular", 1);

Wp:PlayAnimationAndWait( "WATCH01_Idle01" );

}
endif;

}
}

THE_MASK
08-22-13, 04:52 PM
Have a look at the mod date . The mod needs an update by someone .

Santini
08-22-13, 09:32 PM
Heh, well, I can post my regression patch if you'd like...

But it doesn't add features, it removes them

THE_MASK
08-22-13, 10:05 PM
Heh, well, I can post my regression patch if you'd like...

But it doesn't add features, it removes themThat's exactly what I want , thanks .

Santini
08-22-13, 10:49 PM
Done!

Check PM's

THE_MASK
08-31-13, 06:44 PM
Is this going to be a mod release Santini ?

Santini
08-31-13, 08:57 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=4184

Shaz_NZ
09-04-13, 05:23 AM
Hi All

Been a member for a long time and just got back into playing and wanted it to be more real.. this file seems to be the best thing going by all the posts

but it will not let me download it :(

archer9
12-12-13, 04:10 PM
Great mod but I don't think I want all the features it has... I really want to get rid of the deck crew's pointing animation though. And moving WO away from the UZO would also be great. Is it possible to somehow have just these 2 changes? I'm willing to learn if it involves some degree of modding. :know:

q800
09-17-15, 03:25 PM
Hi all!

Got question. Which file/directory responds to crew heads? Can't figure it out. I'm using The Wolves of Steel that incorporates Mightyfine Crew stock faces. I'd like to have oficers wearing hats (alt faces). I tried to copy files from MFC alt faces, and tried to enable MFC alt faces with JSGME. In both cases there was something messed up (First minutes of playing game with alt faces revealed that chief and navigator don't respond to commands. Chief doesnt say nothing to "charge batteries" command. Navigator doesn't respond to "depth under keel" command). Thanks in advance.

fritz0131
09-18-15, 09:12 AM
I have just reinstalled sh3 in a new system and am trying to find the background sounds fof sub and crew. They were in German and I think they came from Das Boot. Can anyone help me please.

Magic1111
09-18-15, 03:57 PM
I have just reinstalled sh3 in a new system and am trying to find the background sounds fof sub and crew. They were in German and I think they came from Das Boot. Can anyone help me please.

SH3? You posted here in SH5 Forum!

But look at my MediaFire Page, Folder Silent Hunter 3 MODS > Folder "Das Boot". There you´ll find Sound MODS from Das Boot!

Please note: For SH3!

Hoster1472
03-17-16, 01:00 PM
Hi,
i want to get rid of the stock faces in Wolves of steel, instead I prefer the altered faces of the mighty fine crew mod. I don`t want to make big changes to the TWOS mod so I transfered the image files from the Mighty fine crew mod :data\menu\scripts\german\gui\crew directly to to sh5 main folder but nothing happens. So were are the image files for the crew installed? Is there a way to switch the ugly stock faces without messing the whole mod up? Thanks for tips.

TheBeast
03-24-16, 12:06 PM
Hi,
i want to get rid of the stock faces in Wolves of steel, instead I prefer the altered faces of the mighty fine crew mod. I don`t want to make big changes to the TWOS mod so I transfered the image files from the Mighty fine crew mod :data\menu\scripts\german\gui\crew directly to to sh5 main folder but nothing happens. So were are the image files for the crew installed? Is there a way to switch the ugly stock faces without messing the whole mod up? Thanks for tips.
The faces and clothes are changed in Script files.
Did the author of WOS MOD provide MFC compatible MOD to do this?
Maybe ask this question in the Wolves of Steel forum thread for best answer.

Regards!
TheBeast

THEBERBSTER
03-24-16, 02:40 PM
A Warm Welcome Back To The Subsim Community > Hoster1472
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question) (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2165721&postcount=2)