PDA

View Full Version : [REL] Adjusted Running - Walking Speeds v1.0

Drifter
03-05-10, 05:53 PM
Adjusted Running - Walking Speeds mod v1.0 for SH5 v1.1

This simple mod includes three different versions that change the first person camera running and/or walking speed movements. Allows the captain to move around the U-boat faster or slower now, depending on walking or running mode.

Slower Walking v1.0

Faster Running v1.0

Slower Walking, Faster Running v1.0

Not compatible with other mods that change the camera file.

Credit also goes to Skwas, who's editor this mod possible. Thanks! :arrgh!:

Download here- http://www.mediafire.com/?gftmu5yuqtj

CCIP
03-05-10, 09:10 PM
Excellent, just what I needed - thanks a lot!

sergei
03-15-10, 10:55 AM
Thanks for this, just what I wanted :up:

wetwarev7
03-15-10, 03:23 PM
Nice!

kapitan_zur_see
03-21-10, 07:52 PM
Neat! but it will obviously conflict with mods like free cam tweaks unfortunately... What values did you changed so I can do it myself through goblin? thanks

lumat83
03-23-10, 05:01 PM
This mod is a very nice idea :yeah:

You, modders, doing a great job to make SH5 playable and nicer :up:

Just one thing. Is it possible to make a version compatible with some other mods used by many users like OldStyleSHControls ?

supposedtobeworking
04-06-10, 06:00 PM
file link seems to be password protected - what is the password to download?

toby66
04-07-10, 01:50 PM
mediafire says "Invalid or Deleted File". Could you up it again? Cheers!

Ablemaster
04-07-10, 02:17 PM
Stock running speed is way too fast, used this and much better, although as not compatible with free camera mod, i'm torn between using it or the camera mod, you know the old saying please some people all of the time etc, still real good thanks.

supposedtobeworking
04-08-10, 01:28 AM
Stock running speed is way too fast, used this and much better, although as not compatible with free camera mod, i'm torn between using it or the camera mod, you know the old saying please some people all of the time etc, still real good thanks.

how did u get it? -the current link doesn't work.

Ablemaster
04-08-10, 06:59 AM
Got it when it first came out, a while back now, guess the link needs updating now, but as already said conflicts with free camera mod as changes camera data.

Westbroek
04-08-10, 12:00 PM
If you don't mind me asking, is it possible to adjust the standard walking speed to make it even slower? LOL
I still always feel like I'm rushing urgently around the submarine, and in RL, I'm a pacer, I like to walk slowly in circles and would like to walk slowly and calmly in SH.
I can make the adjustment myself if I'm all alone in this desire, but I'm not familiar with the file layouts and just need a quick point in the right direction.
Thanks for any help I get and apologies if this has already been discussed.

kylania
04-08-10, 01:34 PM
I still always feel like I'm rushing urgently around the submarine, and in RL, I'm a pacer, I like to walk slowly in circles and would like to walk slowly and calmly in SH.

You're in a tin can, at war, with a destroyer bearing down on you. Calm is not an option. :)

You can make the adjustments with sh3editor, but i think you need to do it for each room, the Freelook values? Not sure. Took a quick look at it the other day, but not to in depth.

Westbroek
04-08-10, 02:16 PM
:haha:
Yeah, I may find that once the going gets rough I'm pulling my hair out going, "What are you waiting for!?! GO! GO YOU SLOW BASTAD! GO!"
Thanks for the advice though, I'll take a look see. I tend to stay in the sub at all times for realism's sake, so freecam is fine as is.

supposedtobeworking
04-08-10, 06:32 PM
Yeah , since the link is down, if someone can give detailed instructions on how to edit the cam file manually, that would be perfect for us who want to change the walking speed. Can't be complicated, just changing some numbes in SH3ditor, but which ones?

Drifter
04-09-10, 04:05 AM
supposedtobeworking (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/member.php?u=211165), try the download link again. Should work now.

supposedtobeworking
04-09-10, 02:07 PM
yes it works now - thank you.

Vanilla
06-10-10, 03:39 PM
Link broke once again... I hate banging my head agains the attack scope everytime I am in the conning tower, plz, restore the link!

Nausicaa
06-11-10, 01:34 PM
Can someone please upload this again - maybe to Subsim?? :-?

Thanks ! :sunny:

Sailor Steve
06-11-10, 04:02 PM
Done.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1899

Nausicaa
06-11-10, 04:31 PM
Thanks a lot ! :cool:

Sailor Steve
06-11-10, 09:17 PM
Glad to help. :sunny:

haegemon
06-14-10, 02:53 PM
Thanks

The best walking-running pace is that in Battlefield and Call of Duty.