PDA

View Full Version : SCXIIc - need help

Shrimp
03-05-10, 07:05 AM
Hi,

I urgently need help. I would like to use SCXiic, but it is not working.

I installed Sub Command and pateched it with 1.08. Then I installed scxiic by using the scxiic installer. Then i used the scplayablesubchanger and choosed a Thyphoon (2001). Afterwards i launched Sub Command, created a mission with a Thyphoon as playable sub - but when I launched the mission or launched the weapon loadout selection my dangerous water crashed. What did I do wrong??

:wah:

If I play an Akula, 688 or Seawulf it does not crash. By the way, an ADCAP got airborne...

Shrimp
03-06-10, 08:28 AM
I used Oneshot's scxiic installer (I got it at Subguru) and it does not work.

fastbikkel
03-12-10, 07:46 AM
Hey there,

i also used the isntaller from subguru but i did not have trouble.
The installer had to be installed to the subcommand directory, after it installed it unpacked a lot of things.

I had to upgrade to 1.08 first before it worked.

I didnt have 1.08 when i started installing SCX so i got an error.
As a result i had to uninstall Subcommand, reinstall it, install 1.08 and then do SCX again.

So ... if you install SCX in the right directory (F:\Subcommand\ at my pc) it went like a charm. The only thing that took some time was the unpacking of files (little dos box appears).

Does any other sub work? For example the Walrus? I take the Walrus a lot because im dutch and love simulating a Venezuelan - Dutch war.
I made a mission with a fake battle around the Antilles. Which Venezuela wants to reclaim (there is actually truth in that)

Shrimp
03-12-10, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the reply, fastbikkel.

I just tried it again - reinstalled SC, installed the patch 1.08 and afterwards installed Subguru's SCXIIc in my SC-directory, still fails. Is it posssible that it had been caused by my crappy German SC version? Also the WALRUS does not work, too (:-) would be annoying for you ). My mission editor does not have any units of the Netherlands - but most interesting the USNI has some information, including the message "model missing". Any ideas what went wrong?

fastbikkel
03-15-10, 04:13 AM
I have no idea wether language is a cause for this problem, i think it should not matter.

I'm willing to zip my subcommand directory and send it to you if you want. You might get a working version then.

I'm not sure the registration code will come along as well, you might have to try your own code again.

Worth a try? if you want to try, send me a private message.:salute:

Shrimp
03-15-10, 08:20 AM
Thanks alot fastbikkel,

It would be very kind if you could help me out with a zip-file. Surely I will use my own Reg-Code. I can shoot a pic of my origin cd and packing if you want to be sure.

I guess I owe you a duel, right?

fastbikkel
04-05-10, 11:27 AM
Im wondering if it did the job. Sending it through skype took ages, but i didnt trying to help you out.

Did it work for you?