PDA

View Full Version : jsgme problem

nik112
01-02-10, 11:41 AM
hi all
happy new year
i have a prob with jsgme. i enable a mod but inside the game folder there is not any change. example:am enabling blue menu and when i go to prog files/ubisoft/sh3/data/menu/data the mask512.tga its the original red one.
am running win7 64 with the latest version of jsgme and i thenk its
please help
cheers:damn::sunny:

Torp III
01-02-10, 11:55 AM
It's not a JSGME problem. The mod is not JSGME ready, I remember well cause I had the same problem.
How to fix, is create seperate folder and name any thing you want mine is Blue menu mod. Copy or move Data folder from mod and put into new folder. Put that folder into JSGME and enable. Note, this was done on Win XP SP3 Hope this helps.

nik112
01-02-10, 12:04 PM
i was refering this mod as an example. that happens with all the mods that am trying to enable.

Torp III
01-02-10, 12:29 PM
Sorry it did not help. Someone with Win 7 will be along to help.

flakmonkey
01-02-10, 01:45 PM
Did you install sh3 inside the program files folder??

If you did then thats your problem, folder permissions (vista/7) will prevent jsgme from altering stuff within the program files directory, simple fix is to install sh3 to c:\dasboot or something like that, as long as its outside of the program files folder it`ll be fine.

+also as already stated, check the mods file structure to make sure its jsgme ready.