PDA

View Full Version : Setting Emergency Oders

robbythesub
12-31-09, 04:47 AM
Hi Guys

I have a question concerning the box that appears when you either site a ship, an aircraft or convoy, where you are given the option to either engage, dive or do nothing for now.
I accidentally checked the box for the dive option when an aircraft was sighted, without meaning to, and dont always want this option.
Now, every time an aircraft is in sight, the sub dives automatically, so my question is- how do you alter this setting, since the box no longer appears to give me the option!

One other issue making this even more annoying, is that I have installed MEP v3 which is great, but it does make this issue even more annoying as aircraft up to 20KM away are sighted regularly even when they cant see me!

Hope someone can help please. :damn:

blueduck
12-31-09, 08:19 AM
Hello robbythesub,

I'm not sure but take a look at your SH3-Folder in "My Documents".
Go down to "\data\cfg" and open "GameplaySettings.cfg".

My last line is:
AlwaysAutotargeting=0,0,0,0,0;for warships, merchants, uboats, air and, respectively, land targets

Maybe if the 4th zero is changed to another value, this might be the right place.

Give it a try.

Greetz Blueduck

mido
12-31-09, 10:27 AM
You can also hit the ESC button while you are on patrol and you will get the in game menu. Go to options (on top), select reset orders and confirm. The next time an airplane shows up you will get the option screen again.

Hope that helps!

Happy New year everybody!!!

robbythesub
12-31-09, 01:07 PM
Thanks guys- and happy new year to all here!

Looking forward to 2010 and SH 5 ! :yeah: