PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mod

Rothwell white
11-27-09, 10:57 AM
That can stop your gunners targeting friendly and nuetral shipping

Commander Gizmo
11-27-09, 12:36 PM
I've not heard of one, though I am no expert on the matter. I set up speed keys for the WO's commands to man the guns or the watch crew. In this way I can disable the guns instantly (rather than relying on the slow "Hold fire!" command) and then hold fire and man them again.

Rothwell white
11-28-09, 11:07 AM
I've not heard of one, though I am no expert on the matter. I set up speed keys for the WO's commands to man the guns or the watch crew. In this way I can disable the guns instantly (rather than relying on the slow "Hold fire!" command) and then hold fire and man them again.

The only reason i ask is

i decided to sail Bismarck into the port of Gibraltar and after the slaughter i had noticed on my map that she had sunk 3 or 4 neutral ships which cost me quite a lot of renown

kdv
11-28-09, 05:25 PM
They'll sink friendly u-boats as well, if you're circling a convoy and they're in there, the gunners will target them as well.

Could be because one of their shells missed their target and hit my ship, my gunners are simply retaliating.

But I do not know of any fix beyond managing your gun crew (hold fire/fire at will).