PDA

View Full Version : Looking for water streams and exhaust smoke.

Oneshot/Onekill
11-07-09, 03:20 PM
Sorry to bother again..Just wondering if Racerboy's exhaust smoke for all u-boats and the water streams mod for all u-boats is still around?

I looked in the downloads section, didn't have any luck. I hope someone can send me in the right direction?:doh:

Oneshot/Onekill
11-07-09, 05:06 PM
I did see e82 has a typeXXI water streams mod. After reading further it doesnt appear to work for the other u-boats ingame. Damn I wish i could remember who's mod it was that had the other types in it?

I really need some help on this guy's....Thanks in advance.:damn:

evan82
11-07-09, 05:15 PM
I did see e82 has a typeXXI water streams mod. After reading further it doesnt appear to work for the other u-boats ingame. Damn I wish i could remember who's mod it was that had the other types in it?

I really need some help on this guy's....Thanks in advance.:damn:
Because I made water stream only for XXI U-Boat. If you want to download water for other boats try to find Rubini's water stream mod:up:. Sorry but I haven't link for this.

Oneshot/Onekill
11-07-09, 05:48 PM
Because I made water stream only for XXI U-Boat. If you want to download water for other boats try to find Rubini's water stream mod:up:. Sorry but I haven't link for this.Thanks.
Now I know who the author is. That was the main problem, I couldn't remember who it was.:up:

CapZap1970
11-07-09, 06:32 PM
Racerboy if I am not mistaken... :yep:

Oneshot/Onekill
11-07-09, 08:32 PM
Your referring to the exhaust mod. Is that right Cap?:06:

Yeah I knew about Racerboy...Problem is he's not around anymore that I know of. I was hoping someone might have his DL link.
But that doesn't look too probable.

CapZap1970
11-07-09, 09:51 PM
Patience... ;)
click on my sig....