PDA

View Full Version : Tomi's subs and other mods

Phoenix3000
10-31-09, 08:47 AM
Hi guys, I've been away from SH3 for some time but decided to return again.

I tried WAC 4.1 but it keeps crashing so I've reverted back to GWX Gold. Thing is, since I've been away a LOT has been happening on these forums! :yeah:

I've looked at a lot of the mods coming out but I was curious to know if Tomi's excellent subs were still available and compatible with GWX and OLC's excellent MKIId mod?

I understand people are having issues with the fantastic looking Merchant Fleet Mod? Is the workaround version (losing about 30% of the ships) compatible with the Community Units ships mod?

I'll also be using the new Open Hatch mod (looks great!) - any compatibility issues with the above?

I tried a couple of GUI mods but they keep wanting to overwrite files - what do other forum members suggest is the best to use with OLC's mod?

Cheers all, :salute:

Px3000

kiwi_2005
11-01-09, 09:19 PM
Well if ya going to run GWX 3 and OLC mod thats really all your need. GWX fixes alot of things, OLC gives the groovy GUI. Best way to try Tomi subs is enable one in your mod enabler and see how it goes. :up: As for the Merchant Fleet Mod, i did not know i could be losing 30% of the ships :hmmm:

I tried WAC 4.1 looks great but for me was very long load times, to long for my patience. Never experience any crashes for about 1 months playing time. WAC should be installed on a fresh install of SH3.

Philipp_Thomsen
11-02-09, 12:55 PM
I tried WAC 4.1 looks great but for me was very long load times, to long for my patience.

Shorter then GWX.