PDA

View Full Version : sh3 GWX3.0 and vista64 issue

JohnnyPotPie
09-22-09, 11:46 AM
Hi all... ive try'd to search for an answer in the forums and cant seem to find one... How do you get the resolution up in SH3 using vista64????

Krabb
09-22-09, 12:47 PM
Try this: http://www.kegetys.net/dl.php/dx9res10.zip. Extract it to the SH3 folder and set necessary options in the .cfg file.

irish1958
09-22-09, 05:54 PM
I have Vista64 and have never been able to get this to work. On top of that it was a real frame killer for no visual effect.

JohnnyPotPie
09-22-09, 10:39 PM
that worked... thanks boss... now i have a new dumb ass question... how do i get rid of the stupid thing in GWX that my crew gets all tired and i have to move them around to make them not tired those explanation points piss me off

Commander Gizmo
09-22-09, 11:21 PM
SH3 Commander will let you choose your fatigue scheme, or none at all. Then your crew will not ever get tired.

You could also play really well and give them all tons of medals until they don't tire out. More experience makes them last (a bit) longer.

flakmonkey
09-23-09, 04:25 AM
that worked... thanks boss... now i have a new dumb ass question... how do i get rid of the stupid thing in GWX that my crew gets all tired and i have to move them around to make them not tired those explanation points piss me off

This is one of my major issues with sh3, since when would a commander have to wander around his boat and check each individual crewman for fatigue, "you look tired sailor, go lie down".
This is one of the few areas where sh4 got it right, having watches change automaticly.
I use sh3commander and just disable fatigue, sadly it does mean there are now some crewmen that may never leave their bunks since there are more qualified crew on my boat that never tire, i guess you just have to find what works for you.