PDA

View Full Version : Skipjack for SH3

Mateusz
09-19-09, 06:25 AM
Hello. First of all i have to say that I'm completelly amateur and made this model mainly on silent hunter 3 editor. I've tried to made a skipjack for SH3. I have already finished, however i'm running with some problems. First i based this ship on XXI so front fiving planes are hided while running on surface, and i don't know how to change it. Second thing is I have problems with torpedo tubes. They are closed and I was trying to make them openable for few hours neverthless they still don't want to open. Third problem is that is there any possibility to run sub on electric engines on surface? I've tried to set surface range to 0 because i though that it will change automatically to electric engines, but sub doesn't...
Fourth problem is that i don't know how to change time of submarine to be maximum submerged and there is still need to go surface or rise snorkel every 36 hours in orded to get some fresh air.
3d model came from model dedicated to sh4 so if author of this model don't want me to host this mod please contact me, and i'll delete this file :)
Please help me to get rid of these bugs and enjoy my sub. Make a copy of 21 sub folder :) Sorry for my bad english :)

This is link to the file: http://odsiebie.com/pokaz/5613534---a8f4.html

Laufen zum Ziel
09-19-09, 10:50 AM
Welcome aboard.