PDA

View Full Version : Rotation keys

cpomd
09-17-09, 01:28 PM
I normally run GWX 3.0 without difficulty but after a reinstall of WinXPpro I was having problems with the left/right arrow keys which behaved as if i kept them pressed down constantly. in the past this was curable by increasing the pagefile size. i have installed up to 1.4b and am still having the same problem. Any help much appreciated. Apologies if i am in wrong forum. Tia

Kpt. Lehmann
09-18-09, 02:56 AM
Nice work--thank you for sharing-
Thanks so much for this. I appreciate the effort. It really helps a lot.
Glad to hear you're using this: I plan to keep it much more aggressively up-to-date than has been the case in the past, but don't hesitate to let me know if you find errors or need clarifications.:yeah:

Get lost useless marketing spammer. This is a forum for Submarine simulations... NOT a receptacle for your kind of trash.

cpomd
09-18-09, 10:10 AM
So sorry to have attracted the dreaded SPAM. I was hoping for a quick fix as I seem to remember it was a problem way back. So I would still be gratefu for any assistance. Tial

irish1958
09-18-09, 12:11 PM
If this happens only with SH3, I don't have any idea what your problem may be; but here is a suggestion. Download SetKeys for SH3 and inspect the command_en file.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=1016

cpomd
09-23-09, 06:42 PM
Thank you so much for your suggestion and apologies for being slow to reply. I could not make much sense of command cfg but i used the Jsgme as suggested. Afterwards there was no change so I changed the keyboard no change then altered Keyboard Typematic rate which seems to have done the trick. As it was a new Op System I am blaming it on that.
Many thanks