PDA

View Full Version : Limited fuel problem !!!

simba of the deep
08-14-09, 05:20 AM
Hi All
can any one tell me if there is any way to change the fuel status on your sub in mission,i am in a career and want to fuel at milk mod for first time but ran out of fuel and battery power 500 km from milk sub :oops:, so i know its cheating but its not my main career and only use it to test mods and such like but i have enjoyed this patrol and want to refuel and sail back to port (have not gone more then 32 on TC so i am playing this patrol a whilke !!!.
any ideas ?
simba

Jimbuna
08-14-09, 06:10 AM
Simply go to the options section when you load the game and select unlimited fuel.

Contact
08-14-09, 06:14 AM
This would be a great option if you could call milkcow to refuell you in the ocean...<sigh> maybe in GWX4.. :sunny:

danlisa
08-14-09, 06:23 AM
It is not advisable to change game settings while mid-patrol.

However *Spoiler, Cheat, Exploit* Alert.

You can get there on battery power. Surface your boat, set any speed (I know, no fuel) and turn your TC to max. Your batteries will slowly recharge even though you are not moving.

Magic eh? Stock bugs.:nope:

Melonfish
08-14-09, 06:36 AM
wow, that is a serious exploit dan, never knew that ;)

danlisa
08-14-09, 06:38 AM
wow, that is a serious exploit dan, never knew that ;)

Well, don't tell anyone else, ok?

simba of the deep
08-14-09, 08:27 AM
Thanks everybody
i feel quilty doing it as i like to be as real a possible, but this test patrol has been full of surprises and fun so i just want to finish it before i go back to my main career and hiding from the destroyers in 1944 !!!!!!:salute::salute::salute::salute:
simba
working on learning modding so i can give someback to the club, aint thats what its all about ?

Spike88
08-30-09, 01:36 PM
Well, don't tell anyone else, ok?
Its the Kriegsmarine's secret solar panels. :haha:

YukonJack_AK
08-31-09, 01:55 AM
Nah... Just Bernard on a bike back in the engine room! :D

"Dammit Bernard... Peddle Faster! I need more power to run my blender!"