PDA

View Full Version : Longer Repair Times

Captain Birdseye
08-11-09, 12:00 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm sorry if this is a second thread but my LRT mod isn't working properly.
If I recieve any damage, my repair crew can usually fix it up within 20 seconds or so. If there's additional flooding it takes them another 30 seconds or so to sort the flooding out. However the flooding takes place much slower than normal SHIII with GWX 3.

For a list of all my mods Please see this screenshot:
http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm245/eggvan/mod.jpg

Please, please, please, please, PLEASE someone help me. I'm at my wits end with this and it's starting to suck the fun out of SHIII.

Thank you.

Sailor Steve
08-11-09, 12:42 PM
I'm not sure which mod it could be, but it sounds like one of the ones you installed after LRT is overwriting those files, and changing them back to stock values.

Captain Birdseye
08-11-09, 01:24 PM
Thanks Steve.

I took EDE off and had a go. Compartments turning yellow still take only 20 seconds to fix but I didn't get chance to test flooding.

What am I looking for in terms of repair time?

LiveGoat
08-11-09, 10:23 PM
I would try this order. If it's still not working put the additional ships after the LRT related mods.

GWX EDE
GWX Int. Orders
GWX No Medals
GWX Alt. Load Screens
GWX Type VII C 41
Von Dos+WB
Thomsen's ships
LRT2.04
EDE LRT
Int. Orders LRT
Das Boat Clothes
Beards Faces
Flags
DBSM

h.sie
08-12-09, 02:48 AM
Seems that the Basic.cfg of LRT has been overwritten by a later added mod. look at the warnings from JSGME to see, which mod tries to overwrite Basic.cfg.

Captain Birdseye
08-12-09, 10:50 AM
Thank you so much LiveGoat, that solved the issue! thanks to everyone who tried to help also.

HEMISENT
08-12-09, 02:46 PM
The same thing happened to me when I got back into the game recently after a year long break. With GWX 3.0 and all the new mods out I recalled a conversation with Nvdrifter quite awhile ago about being sure to install the LRT mod last so the Basic.cfg doesn't get affected. This doesn't apply to graphic or sound mods. They can be plugged in toward the end.

nikbear
08-12-09, 02:52 PM
Sorry to thread-jack,but does anybody have a link for those very D/L's that where causing CapB,I thought I had the LRT mod but it appears to have vanished when I new built my PC:oops:
I'm using GWX3.0,SH3Cmdr and Intergrated orders:yeah:

Captain Birdseye
08-12-09, 03:59 PM
nikbear, do you want to send me your email and ill send them across to you :)

SquareSteelBar
08-13-09, 06:34 AM
Longer Repair Times 2.04 All (http://www.filefront.com/14273279/Longer_Repair_Times_2.04_All.rar)

nikbear
08-14-09, 04:46 AM
Thank you chaps:yeah::salute: