PDA

View Full Version : H.E.L.P. With SH3 Commander

Opihi
08-06-09, 01:08 AM
:damn: I have made a brand new fresh installation of the SH 3 Commander. The problem after I get done successfully return back from my first mission alive. I am trying to Award and assign my Senior Officers. When I click on the these officer names, the sh 3 commander crashes back to my desktop. And the rest of my petty offficer & sailors it doen't do this. I have unstall & install sh 3 commander 4 times but still the same no changes! I have also made sure all files related to sh 3 commander was uninstall & deleted too.

CAN ANYONE "PLEASE H.E.L.P" me?:down::damn:

JScones
08-06-09, 02:28 AM
If the Crew Manager is crashing only when you select an officer, then the officer icons you have installed in SH3 (if you haven't installed any then your installation is corrupt/dirty) will be the cause.

A number of officer icon packs, particularly those by JCWolf, use alpha channels. Stock SH3 and most others don't. SH3Cmdr is set to be compatible with the method employed by the original devs, ie sans alpha channels.

Remove any officer icons you have installed (they may be part of a mod you have installed), or uninstall SH3, delete remaining files, and reinstall again.