PDA

View Full Version : Official GWX3.0 Online Gaming Mod

Jimbuna
07-22-09, 04:58 PM
As a result of recent enquiries and requests I'm happy to release the Official GWX Online Gaming Mod as used by The Grey Wolves for development and testing purposes since GWX1.0

From the readme:

Official GWX3.0 Online Gaming Mod.....as originally used by the Grey Wolves Development Team from the development and testing of GWX1.0 and on through the development of GWX3.0
Massively reduces loading times for online gameplay.

Simply install using JSGME

Special thanks to GWX Developers BBW and Rubini.....for the original idea and work.

http://rapidshare.com/files/258878828/Official_GWX3.0_Online_MP_Gaming_Mod.7z

magick
07-22-09, 05:27 PM
Thanks very much Jim, didn't knew the online gaming mod was originally a GWX development, it surely does redicess the loading times in multiplayer! Good hunting! :)

Rebel
07-22-09, 05:37 PM
were is it

Rebel
07-22-09, 05:52 PM
this is a test i am using internet e not fire fox

Rebel
07-22-09, 05:58 PM
this is using internet E not firefox

Onkel Neal
07-22-09, 06:05 PM
Hi Rebel, score one for IE :salute:

PaulH513
07-22-09, 06:12 PM
This mod is great for those that play MP as it decreases the load time of the map from over three minutes to under one minute.

What this mod does is load just the area of the world that we are hunting in and not the whole world. My thought is that it could also cut down on CTDs in MP mode as less units are loaded. Just remember to deactivate the mod before you start your career or you will find yourself sailing the high seas without any ships to be found.

Thanks Jimbuna for getting this out to the entire MP community. I am sure many will find it a necessary mod to have when playing as a wolf pack.

Much appreciation goes to BBW and Rubini for their time and efforts.

Kpt. Lehmann
07-22-09, 10:05 PM
Thank you Jimbuna!

I wish we'd decided to post it sooner... but better late than never.:shucks:

danlisa
07-23-09, 02:32 AM
Blank Campaign files are always useful.:up:

@ Rebel

For the love of God, get another copy of the GWX Sig and rehost it has a PNG (original format). It looks ghastly and makes me cringe.:wah: