PDA

View Full Version : Men at Work clothes mod...

Murr44
07-14-09, 01:49 PM
I've been looking around for the Men at Work clothes mod (sorry if that isn't the exact name) for it & I can't seem to find it. Would anyone know where I could download it?

Please & thank you...:)

Lopo
07-14-09, 02:26 PM
Perhaps, this one?
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloads.php?do=file&id=595

Murr44
07-14-09, 02:38 PM
Thanks again...

Kpt. Lehmann
07-14-09, 03:11 PM
I love the title of that mod... "Men at Work - Casual Wear."

Sounds like it should be followed by "Men at Work - Evening Wear."

Maybe the great Balz... hero of Germany, can open a U-boat clothing department store.:D:D:D

Brag
07-14-09, 07:13 PM
I love the title of that mod... "Men at Work - Casual Wear."

Sounds like it should be followed by "Men at Work - Evening Wear."

Maybe the great Balz... hero of Germany, can open a U-boat clothing department store.:D:D:D

BALZ HERO FASHIONS! :cool::haha::har::har::woot::D

Murr44
07-15-09, 03:51 PM
I downloaded the mod & I have a couple questions. How exactly do I delete/remove the officers shoulderboards as they look kind of weird of their shirts? Also, is it unnecessary to enable the GWX - No Medals on Crew mod when the Men@Work mod is enabled?

Thanks for your time & patience...

Kpt. Lehmann
07-16-09, 01:34 AM
Also, is it unnecessary to enable the GWX - No Medals on Crew mod when the Men@Work mod is enabled?

If you do not enable the "GWX - No Medals on Crew" optional mod included with GWX... your crew will be wearing medals on their clothing... civilian or otherwise.

Melonfish
07-16-09, 02:06 AM
Travelling in a fried out combie... on a hippy trail head full of zombie...
:yeah:

sorry couldn't resist when i read "Men at work"

Murr44
07-16-09, 10:31 AM
If you do not enable the "GWX - No Medals on Crew" optional mod included with GWX... your crew will be wearing medals on their clothing... civilian or otherwise.

When I enable that mod with the Men@Work one I get a message saying that the Rank_Deco_ND TGA file of the Men@Work mod overwrites the same file in the "GWX - No Medals on Crew" mod. I'm wondering if it's "safe" (unlikely to cause a problem) to have both mods enabled. I figured out the shoulder boards issue; I'd accidently deleted the Rank_Deco_ND file from the JSGME compatible mod that I'd made from the original package.

Some final (I hope) questions: which folder controls the NCO's & enlisted men's uniforms? Is it the OFF_TGA or the POS_TGA? I'd like to try giving my NCO's & enlisted men some new clothes if possible.

Thanks again...

Kpt. Lehmann
07-17-09, 12:46 AM
Murr44,

First enable the "Men @ Work" mod... then enable the "No medals on crew" mod. Just make sure you do it in that order.

(Doing that will prevent your crew from wearing medals as you wish.)

Travelling in a fried out combie... on a hippy trail head full of zombie...
:yeah:

sorry couldn't resist when i read "Men at work"

"Who can it be knockin' at my door? Go away... don't come 'round here no more..."

I couldn't resist either.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQi4CAzmrA

More than a little psychedelic there. :o The music is cool... but them dudes look quite freaky.